Message about Steff

Status
Not open for further replies.
S'good to see you back Steff. But just cos you're home, doesn't mean you don't need to take care of yourself, or maybe even have someone take care of you for a little bit longer......... 😉

xx

So Glad to see your back hun been worrying about you the past couple of days. I think you taking yourself to hospital was the best thing you could have done least it's got things moving too xxx

Hi Stef, just caught up with this thread - so sorry too hear you've been very poorly but it's great they are finally taking your problems seriously and you should get some help at long last. I hope your GP has a very red face and lots of apologies when/if you have to see him next. (Let me know if you have joined the LADA club - it's rather lonely sometimes !).

In the meantime, take it easy, don't be a bad patient for your o/h.....oh and lots of hugs coming your way.:D

Hi Stef, just caught up with this thread - so sorry too hear you've been very poorly but it's great they are finally taking your problems seriously and you should get some help at long last. I hope your GP has a very red face and lots of apologies when/if you have to see him next. (Let me know if you have joined the LADA club - it's rather lonely sometimes !).

In the meantime, take it easy, don't be a bad patient for your o/h.....oh and lots of hugs coming your way.:D

I was always taking it very seriously Faith it was the people around me who should of been but were not .x

Oh im always a good patient do what im told and very obidient. 🙂

Hi Steff pleased to see you back and that some progress is being made. You sound a little like me when first diagnosed - they tried tablets increasing them over a couple of months then decided I was type 1. Hope you have an easier ride from here on in.

I have been trying to get on here since yesterday pm to see if there was any news but was constantly getting told the server couldn't be found. Initially thought the site was down but it seems my ISP has lost the translation to this site. Have managed to set up a work around.

Hi Steff pleased to see you back and that some progress is being made. You sound a little like me when first diagnosed - they tried tablets increasing them over a couple of months then decided I was type 1. Hope you have an easier ride from here on in.

I have been trying to get on here since yesterday pm to see if there was any news but was constantly getting told the server couldn't be found. Initially thought the site was down but it seems my ISP has lost the translation to this site. Have managed to set up a work around.

Ah glad your back with us Margie, yes well we will wait and see what the tests reveal you never know my story might be similier to yours yet xx

Great you are back Steff, good news that they are finally listening and have done tests. Maybe once and for all you will know which 'bracket' you belong in. 🙂

Great you are back Steff, good news that they are finally listening and have done tests. Maybe once and for all you will know which 'bracket' you belong in. 🙂

Yes Adrienne it is like being in limbo, I will feel very angry if it does come back i aint type 2 because i will feel like i have been getting the wrong help all the way through diagnosis, I will cross that bridge if and when i come to it i guess.

I was always taking it very seriously Faith it was the people around me who should of been but were not .x

Oh im always a good patient do what im told and very obidient. 🙂

Stef, I know you were taking it seriously but I was meaning that your "care team" were letting you down all round !! and as for you being a good patient - OH YEAH ???

Great that you are back with us !! We missed you.....hugs 🙂

Glad your back again Steff, was very quiet without you 😉

Sounds like the hospital took good care of you & hopefully once your results come back you will actually be getting the right care for you & will start to feel better & be in control more.

Glad to hear you are back Steff. Did they do a c-peptide whilst you were there? They did mine when I was in A&E, so it's just a regular blood test. Still don't know why they did one, but they did.

Hi Steff and welcome back. Hopefully your visit to hospital will get things sorted all the quicker for you. I missed you.

Glad to hear you are back Steff. Did they do a c-peptide whilst you were there? They did mine when I was in A&E, so it's just a regular blood test. Still don't know why they did one, but they did.

Yes Nikki they did

Hi Steff, welcome back.

Hope you are feeling better, take it easy for a few days.

Good to see you back Steff
Lets hope you get the correct diagnosis & treatment seems to me you need to change your gp.
Chin up, keep smiling & take care.
Thinking of you, hugs to you all.

Nice to see you back Steff. Lets hope you can get sorted out good and proper now!

Thanks guys and gals , got the other half making tea at the minute and for a good while yet hehe, i gotta milk it sometimes.

Hey Steff, Sorry to hear you were in hospital, glad you are feeling better.

I will try to pop my head in soon to see how you're doing, goodluck with the results.

Take care xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back