Message about Steff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give her our best wishes. Just wish there was more we could do xxx

Thanks for the update Mr Steff. Hope everything is returned to normal for you all very soon.

Love to Steff.

xx

thanks steffs o/h

Thinking of you, get well soon xx

Mr Steph,
Please could you tell Steph that we are all thinking about her and hope she is home very soon.🙂Bev x

Hope you get things sorted out Steff, and start feeling better soon. You give so much support to people on here, it seems strange with you being away! I hope the hospital are able to sort out your medications and get you on a more even keel, and you'll be back at home soon.

xxx

Mr Steff thanks taking the time out to update us. Pass on my best wishes to her.

Thinking of you today steff missing you hunny xxx hope its getting sorted you must be climbing the wall by now xx

Hi mr o/h
Sorry to hear you are in hospital Steff & thank you for putting this on general board as i would of missed this, big thank you to Steffs o/h for letting us all know
Hope you get sorted very soon Steff thinking of you we miss you loads.

Its a very worrying time for you. I hope they listen and sort everything out for you. Take care 🙂

Update.

Evening all good news is Steph is home she is in her bed where I told her she must go if it was down to her she would of been straight in cooking our tea. I Think she will be well enough to come in here in the next couple of days.

Thanks.

Glad to know shes better and at home. Glad you told her to go to bed lol. Hope shes well enough to come back soon, We Miss Her!!!

Thank goodness for that! I was starting to get really worried about her. Thanks for letting us know and give her a big huge hug off me.🙂Bev x

Great news - make sure you stay in bed Steff!

woooohooo cuz i know you'll be happeir at home take it easy hunny xxx

It must have taken a lot out her glad she is home

thats great news 🙂 thanks again for letting us know

Hey Steff, glad to hear you're home, but please remember you must still rest and take it easy. I know you're dying to get back to looking after your men, but you won't be any use if you don't get yourself better first.

Thanks for the updates Mr. Steff, and NICE one, managing to keep Steff away from the computer the minute she walked through the door,lol.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back