Message about Steff

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/sendmoney/send_to_a_friend.htm

I have just had a quick look at paypal. It looks as though you could send money to friends so we could all send money to one person who could then buy something. I wonder how many people have paypal accounts though?

Does anyone have Steff's address to send something to?

I don't have a Paypal account but know someone who would add to the collection if I pay them. Perhaps Steffs other half could tell us what steff would like? She may prefer a huge cuddly toy or toiltaries instead of flowers. It's still possible to order those kinds of things on line and get them sent directly to the person.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Steff xxx

Thanks to Mr. Steff for letting us know about Steff - you know we'd have all been worrying about why there weren't 2000 posts from Steff on here today!! And thanks to Rachel for bringing it onto the gen.messageboard forum

Hey Steff, Wotyou up to woman !!

Hope you're okay and getting all the rest and support you need. I'm sure your guys will be fine, so don't you go worrying about them, just put yourself first for once.

1012-007-57-1068.gif

xx

hey Cuz been out all day and you end up in hosptial !! hope that finally someone will take note of what is going on with you hun xxx big hugs xxx
thank you Mr steff for letting us know and big hugs to you and steffy lad too xxx

Steff - hope the hospital get to the bottom of things and get your meds straightened out.

Hope you are feeling better soon
take care

Steff,
I hope it's nothing too serious, haven't been able to talk to you in a little while :( but hopefully talk to you when you get out and feeling better. In the meantime take care of yourself hun and we'll be right here when you get back 😉

xxx

Get well soon Steff and take care!

Very best wishes - John

Hi.
Don't know you personally, but very much hope you get some help in hospital and come out with renewed batteries. All the best.🙂

Steff, I'm only just back online after some line problems (too much ice and snow) so I've only now seen this. I hope you're feeling better and will home soon. Take care and keep us posted.

I hope you feel better soon Steff xxxxx

Get well soon steff. xxxxxx

Hope you get sorted and feel better soon steff...

Thank you.

Good evening everyone thank you all for your messages im sure when Steph is back to her best she will find alot of comfort from these.All I can say at the moment is she will be stopping in for at least tomorrow and any further ahead I just dont know at the moment.I will try my best to keep you all updated but please appriciate I have alot on my plate at the minute she has had loads of tests and her blood sugars have been as high as 32 last night/today but the doctors dont say an awful lot at the minute so as yet I cant tell anyone anything until i know.

Thanks.

Last edited:
hi

hi steff

Sorry to hear of your admission to hospital, i have been in myself so i know how boring it can get. hope you get better soon

try and keep cheerful

angie🙂🙂:D

Good evening everyone thank you all for your messages im sure when Steph is back to her best she will find alot of comfort from these.All I can say at the moment is she will be stopping in for at least tomorrow and any further ahead I just dont know at the moment.I will try my best to keep you all updated but please appriciate I have alot on my plate at the minute she has had loads of tests and her blood sugars have been as high as 32 last night/today but the doctors dont say an awful lot at the minute so as yet I cant tell anyone anything until i know.

Thanks.

Mr steffy if you see this we understand if you cant come back for a while xxxx big hugs it WILLL get sorted steff is too stubborn not to let it be xxxx
big hugs xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back