London Forum Meet - Forum's first birthday!

Can you come to London? If so, which date/s are most suitable?

• Saturday, November 14th

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Saturday, November 21st

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Saturday, November 28th

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Saturday, December 7th

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
14th and 21st are level pegging at the moment, how do we decide...? I can do one of those dates but not the other, eek!

Yes, give me a few minutes and I'll have a look (have to change into the costume first - where's a phone box when you need one?:D)

Sometimes I think we should be really worried about you!!!!:D

I am really looking forward to this! I cant wait! When will we know the final decision ref?

Well, as you might have guessed, there are 12 for the 14th and 12 for the 21st, but they are not the same 12 people. Two people can make the 14th, but not the 21st and vice-versa. The other 10 can make both dates. As there are 18 people who have voted, it also means that 6 people can only make the other dates (I think!)🙂

What about having two meet ups? If there are potentially enough people, there could be one on the 14th and one on the 21st. Not the best solution I know, but it might allow people who can't make one date to make the other.

Ok think we need to fix a definate date :(.

I hate making decisions but personally I would rather the 21st out of the 2, what does everyone else think?

Ok think we need to fix a definate date :(.

I hate making decisions but personally I would rather the 21st out of the 2, what does everyone else think?

do another poll for each date...people may have changed their minds!

Sounds like a top idea folks!

14th is also my diagnosis day!!

I never know what I'm doing this far in advanced, and often double book myself but will let wife know this is happening then there's a chance I won't forget.

See you all there!🙂

PS which boozer we going to? BM is nice I agree, but lacking in refreshments. Went to see the Lewis chessmen recently all good. Oh and I bet I've been somewhere at the BM that none of you have!!:D

I would prefer the 21st as I'm pretty sure I will be off work that day. The other dates I will probably have to swap my shift so might not be able to come. It would be great to meet everyone

Right Guys, numbers have tipped in the favour of the 21st - so i suggest we close the poll and stick with this date, that way people can get a definite date in the diary.

Any moderators out there, if you agree can you do the honours?

Right Guys, numbers have tipped in the favour of the 21st - so i suggest we close the poll and stick with this date, that way people can get a definite date in the diary.

Any moderators out there, if you agree can you do the honours?

OK, I can close this thread, if you would like to open a new one Viki, with details about the proposed meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back