London Forum Meet - Forum's first birthday!

Can you come to London? If so, which date/s are most suitable?

• Saturday, November 14th

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Saturday, November 21st

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Saturday, November 28th

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Saturday, December 7th

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just realised that November 14th is World Diabetes Day!😱

No way! that means we should go down the river because they light the wheel blue for world diabetes day 😉

No way! that means we should go down the river because they light the wheel blue for world diabetes day 😉

nice idea but bit cold in November :( in the Thames, or should I say on the Thames ....

True I have got a picture of it last year, I was on the boat back from greenwich and shell had a projection on the shell twer for diabetes day (could have been then year before??) and it was baltic. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I just checked, and I'm fairly convinced that ukJohn is the only member who joined in October 2008, other 'members' all appear to be people involved in the set up of the site!

So, now we have a 'theme'!🙂

If I am the only one that joined in October 2008 that makes me the longest serving member :D In that case, can I be the one to cut the Birthday cake 😎

John

If I am the only one that joined in October 2008 that makes me the longest serving member :D In that case, can I be the one to cut the Birthday cake 😎

John

This London meet up is sounding better by every posting!!:D

I'll def be there and have just voted with my dates!

I will defo be there, have just put my date in! xx

Its getting really exciting - it would be great to have loads of us all together and put some faces to names 🙂

John

Definitely John! You will be guest of honour!🙂

Would love too, but the boy is due home on the 6th and we're not supposed to be doing anything too exciting until he's signed off, which might be late November...

Hmmm Bruce at the museum, that might liven the place up 🙄

Just placed my "wish" date - wonder what the word is for a number of diabetics ? If there isn't one we ought to make one up.

Just placed my "wish" date - wonder what the word is for a number of diabetics ? If there isn't one we ought to make one up.

I dont think there is a name , if there is Google isn't telling !! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back