London Forum Meet - Forum's first birthday!

Can you come to London? If so, which date/s are most suitable?

• Saturday, November 14th

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Saturday, November 21st

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Saturday, November 28th

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Saturday, December 7th

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the tidy up northener!

Hi All,

There is now a poll where you can indicate which date you can come.

Northerner has kindly set it so you can now choose more than one! Hopefully we'll be able to suit most people.

🙂

I merged the threads too.🙂

Sorry, can't make any Sat in Nov - working two of them and racing the other two. Hope you have a good time.

Could be interested in this. 🙂 Can get to London easily as I'm only 35 minutes from Euston on a fast train.

Just wondering why no-one's spotted the obvious flaw in the plan? We'd need to submit a plan of our visit to the emergency services!

Just imagine a load of diabetics wandering around London and then we all have hypos. :D

Course we would have an advantage in recognising each other.

"Everyone get your insulin pens out and wave 'em high in the sky". :D

Could be interested in this. 🙂 Can get to London easily as I'm only 35 minutes from Euston on a fast train.

Just wondering why no-one's spotted the obvious flaw in the plan? We'd need to submit a plan of our visit to the emergency services!

Just imagine a load of diabetics wandering around London and then we all have hypos. :D

Course we would have an advantage in recognising each other.

"Everyone get your insulin pens out and wave 'em high in the sky". :D

Hehehe Yes good point Marc !! 😱

I can make a London meet quite easily with a bit of forward planning .

Funnily enough, a friend of mine from aus is coming to london in november, so maybe I could merge the two! She wants to go to the BM anyways!

I could make a London meet - still a bit 'shy' of you experts, being a relative newbie though!! 😱

xx

I could make a London meet - still a bit 'shy' of you experts, being a relative newbie though!! 😱

xx

Aww don't be shy Helen !! we are all getting on the job training !! :D:D

Hi, i dont post on here very often but i do like reading all the great advice 😉as i live in London it would be nice to meet some other diabetics 🙂

Hi, i dont post on here very often but i do like reading all the great advice 😉as i live in London it would be nice to meet some other diabetics 🙂

Mattie! Ages since I've seen you post! Glad to see you're still reading!🙂

Hi all

i agree with mattie, be great to meet some fellow sufferers!!

Being in London, I'll try and make any date thats agreed on.

Excellent! Looks like London is more popular than Southampton!😉

I'll 'stick' the thread for a little while so people get a chance to see it.🙂

Part of me hopes I can make it, but part of me hopes i'm far far away by then 🙂

im not tooo far and the british musuem great choice so hopefully will be there🙂

Part of me hopes I can make it, but part of me hopes i'm far far away by then 🙂

Aww Noooo Twin I want you to go to Oz but I'll miss you :( Who will terrorise Northerner with me ??
im not tooo far and the british musuem great choice so hopefully will be there🙂

I hope you can make it am it would be a good day out 🙂

This is brilliant, well done Viki!

I would love to go to a London meet. I feel a little confused by the one year anniversary, is that all it really can be? I feel this must have been here much longer? Weird.

Marklister- you have really made me think. I wonder what the record number for most diabetics in a group together at one time is? Perhaps I am just really sad?! I would love to beat it and read the contingency plan!

Will look at my rota tomorrow and vote. Regardless, I will be there! 😉

This is brilliant, well done Viki!

I would love to go to a London meet. I feel a little confused by the one year anniversary, is that all it really can be? I feel this must have been here much longer? Weird.

Marklister- you have really made me think. I wonder what the record number for most diabetics in a group together at one time is? Perhaps I am just really sad?! I would love to beat it and read the contingency plan!

Will look at my rota tomorrow and vote. Regardless, I will be there! 😉

Hey thats an excellent idea !! we should try to beat a record , I wonder how to find out about it >>> NORTHERENERRRRRR !!!!!!!!! 😉

Hey thats an excellent idea !! we should try to beat a record , I wonder how to find out about it >>> NORTHERENERRRRRR !!!!!!!!! 😉

DEFO!!!!!!!!!!! That job is right up his street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive always wanted to be record breaker! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back