Inspirational Quotes

Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.

God should be your steering wheel. Not your spare tyre in an emergency.

Whatever you do, always give it 100% - unless you're donating blood....

To love is to recognize yourself in another.

Being positive is like going up a mountain.

Being negative is like sliding down a hill.

Stop thinking of me as broken or not whole. Put that bullshit down and walk away. It's not doing you any good and it's insulting to me.

Pain is your friend, pain is your ally, pain tells you when you have been wounded badly, but you know what the best thing about pain is? It tells you, you are not dead yet. Apt whilst going through cancer treatment.

Phantom pain tells you only the missing limb is dead!

IMG_3780.jpeg
I don’t know if this counts as an inspirational quote but it does sum up how I’ve been feeling of late

Inspiration is a guest that does not willingly visit the lazy.

IMG_3781.png

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom....

Something that anyone involved in training people should keep in mind:-

Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Let me do it and I'll understand.

Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Let me do it and I'll understand.
Couldn’t agree more, it’s how I’ve learned in the past. Not so easy with the carbs though.

Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbours, and let every new year find you a better person.

“The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.”

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.

"Don’t think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It’s self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can’t try to do things. You simply must do things.” – Ray Bradbury

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.

If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory
is high but so are the rewards

Back