Inspirational Quotes

Money cannot buy happiness but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

Can’t remember where I heard this. “Never ever bloody anything.” A movie? However I have tried some of it after a “risk assement.”

What does a storm cloud wear under its raincoat?

Thunderpants.....

Money cannot buy happiness but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

“Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.”

You only fail when you stop trying.....

We give them the love we can spare, the time we can spare. In return, dogs have given us their absolute all.

It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made.

Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds you down or polishes you up depends on what you’re made of.

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none (William Shakespeare).

Intelligence is when you spot the flaw in your boss’s reasoning.

Wisdom is when you refrain from pointing it out.

Organizing is a practice of leadership whereby we define leadership as enabling others to achieve shared purpose under conditions of uncertainty.

Only a fool fails to learn from their mistakes, and only an idiot fails to learn from other people's.

If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it!

It is often the small steps, not the giant leaps, that bring about the most lasting change.

It’s not necessary to take a person’s advice to make him feel good—all you have to do is ask it.

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.

Not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do is the secret of happiness.

As my mother (wise) used to say 'least said, soonest mended'.

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it..

Back