I need some help,, neurodiversity isnt helping.

Sorry to hear you are still feeling off colour @Misunderstood

It’s difficult knowing when to reach for help when your mind is whirling in circles (which in and of itself can exacerbate any symptoms).

When the ambulance attended last night, did they check your vitals?

What does your Mum recommend as an ex-nurse? Is she concerned?

Can you remember any of the symptoms?
It was a generic flu symptom? Including achey “feverish” nights. (I tend to not have chest or breathing issues, though I can get gunked up.) I’ve had been recommended & taken flu jabs for over 30 years? One also included a cover for “swine flu.” Around 2009? From my understanding, they anticipate out the next strain of flu to hit the UK, then vaccinate for it?

They came at 5am had a go at me for wasting their time.. told you u can't do anything right. They got me to sign their laptop and then they laughed and drove off..
Did you waiver the basic checks from the paramedic's? Please don’t be offended that the seemed to laugh. Staying “happy” is how these professionals deal with very sad circumstances. They wouldn’t do this if there was no compassion.

Sorry to hear you are still feeling off colour @Misunderstood

It’s difficult knowing when to reach for help when your mind is whirling in circles (which in and of itself can exacerbate any symptoms).

When the ambulance attended last night, did they check your vitals?

What does your Mum recommend as an ex-nurse? Is she concerned?
Ambulance were rude and mums not too bothered at the moment.

Let us know how you get on @Misunderstood and if they want to do some checks, do let them. They’re only trying to help and you’ll be helping them do their job well. Sit and try to relax and let them do all their bits and pieces. You don’t want another night worrying.

Back