I need some help,, neurodiversity isnt helping.

@Misunderstood Does their message need a reply? Are they asking questions that you need to answer? If so, do another E-consult and refer to their message to you.

They enabled the option so I could reply. Am now back in bed struggling to breathe very tired and have a cough..

Nope just flu..
Thanks. The reason I asked was the last time I had a covid jab, they mentioned “blood clots.” What to watch out for. What to do “if.” Including calling emergency services & sent me on my way. I felt like an achy feverish trash heap for 24 hours in my joints. After. But nothing like you described with the breathing. What are your blood sugar levels doing?

Are you worried that the flu vaccination has caused this @Misunderstood ?

Re the GP - I expect yours was one of a number of E-consults they had waiting so they put that message about calling 111 because they knew they (the GPs) would be closing soon.
Yea could be anything. I was just miffed as I did reply.. I was ok until I had the flu shot. I did sit down for a few moments after as felt weird.

My mums done my pulse hearts racing

That could be worry and anxiety @Misunderstood It’s scary thinking there might be something wrong.

I felt a bit weird a couple of days after my flu jab. Hard to describe but felt like a cold sweat even though I wasn’t sweating and I just felt a bit funny, like my ears were blocked but they weren’t.

Do you suffer from asthma at all?

Back