I need some help,, neurodiversity isnt helping.

Okay thanks. Am just walking to a meeting but am feeling so weird
If both GP and 111 have told you to call 999 or go to A&E, and you don’t feel right, then even though it’s hopefully nothing you should still be skipping all other plans and calling 999 or going to A&E

I know your all doing your best for me. Am just on my way to a mental health support meeting. Will speak to them. Some are medically trained. So will rule out anxiety before calling in the services. I am however feeling very tired a lot more than usual.

Hope they are able to offer reassurance, and calm your worries @Misunderstood

Let us know what happens :care:

Hope they are able to offer reassurance, and calm your worries @Misunderstood

Let us know what happens :care:
Update!! I went to my meeting as planned anyway got there, I was sweating and had all the pains again, they called 999, Guess what ? No ambulances.... so I called my mum who was nearby (Ex Nurse) shes brought me home.. Looked up Flu Jab 24 side effects - heavy sweating, low grade fever... guessing thats a big contributing factor here..

Update!! I went to my meeting as planned anyway got there, I was sweating and had all the pains again, they called 999, Guess what ? No ambulances.... so I called my mum who was nearby (Ex Nurse) shes brought me home.. Looked up Flu Jab 24 side effects - heavy sweating, low grade fever... guessing thats a big contributing factor here..
Job done then mate, get the England game on and some chicken soup down ya. Sure they’ll put your mind at rest too.

OK welll 999 called / medic I was too tired fell asleep so dont know whats happening am still not right tho.
What did they say you should do, can your mother speak to them on your behalf or take you to A & E. The chest pains are a worrying symptom, did you tell 999 that you had chest pain.
I would call again if you feel no better soon.

If you believe you need an ambulance then you should phone one.
At the very least it would be advisable to phone 111.

I went for the flu jab and came over all funny - they mentioned an ambulance.. felt better for a coffee. Today woke up from last nights sleep shaking all over like a seizure, also chest pains and also pains in my calfs??

Being neurodiverse (autistic) i dont know what to say on the phone.. has 111 got a text relay ?

Lawrie
Hello, did you have an anti-covid shot with your "flu jab?"

Back