how was the meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Katie and I were looking for you, it was Rossi that I spotted first - and he didn't even have a pint in his hand!:D

You mean I wore the cat ears for nothing?! My excuse for wearing them was that it would mean people could find us, maybe I was just a crazy lady wearing cat ears after all!

You mean I wore the cat ears for nothing?! My excuse for wearing them was that it would mean people could find us, maybe I was just a crazy lady wearing cat ears after all!

No worries Aymes the ears helped me find you all.🙂

I liked that they stayed on even when we'd all found each other 😛

xx

Id like to see the other pictures......c'mon SHELLEY!!!

I had a great time, and sorry to those I didn't really get to speak to.
I'm the one in the pink shirt that apparently looks like PJ's, or so I was told when i got home that night 🙂

Thank god you were wearing those ears Amy or i'd have been wondering around the British Museum all day (accosting random groups of people...). I vaguely remembered you offering to turn up in a pair of cat ears. It great to meet you all. I hope we do it all again sometime, it was really interesting and fun.

I loved the ears! My problem now is that I can't imagine you without them!:D

Glad you enjoyed it Rachel, it was lovely to meet you!

I loved the ears! My problem now is that I can't imagine you without them!:D

I mentioned the meet at work today and someone asked how we all knew to spot each other so I had to confess about the ears, now have pressure to wear them there too, they may become a permanent fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back