how was the meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
whos the gal in glasses at the back near tom and the gal behing shelly with blonde hair and stripy top on

Sugarbum - your lovely -and what beautiful hair! Now i can put a face to a name!
Any romances developed?:DBev

Sugarbum - your lovely -and what beautiful hair! Now i can put a face to a name!

I definitely felt a spark with Lou, not sure how she feels about it though...

Oh flip ! Fingers crossed............................

xx

Oh helen don't worry, I though you looked lovely! :D

Oh flip ! Fingers crossed............................

xx

I hope there's not too many more myself!!🙄

Helen, after you said your avatar was the pulp fiction one I had a look today and I new before that it had the miss piggy character but never realised it didn't say pulp fiction but plump fiction! How observant of me!!🙄

I hope there's not too many more myself!!🙄

Helen, after you said your avatar was the pulp fiction one I had a look today and I new before that it had the miss piggy character but never realised it didn't say pulp fiction but plump fiction! How observant of me!!🙄

About as obersvant as me when I realised I'd left my card behind the bar yesterday!

I can't remember the last time I was in the company of so many gorgeous women! What a treat!🙂

Lol, that's why I like it !!

xx

I feel really sad its over after waiting so long, cant wait for the next one already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back