how was the meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me three!

Initally I was slightly freaked when people thought I looked familiar! I heard a few times that I must have "one of those faces"! Thanks N for calling it "innocent"! I'll run with that one...🙂

I loved meeting everyone, I thought it was a great day. What a relief to discover you are ALL as mad as a box of frogs!!! I loved it!

I will definately be at the next one, wherever in the world it is!

......and I shall insist again you call me "Sugarbum"!

....and I was the only one suprised that northe had a northern accent as well! What a thicko 🙂

I know. And it was funny that I had got some peoples genders wrong! ha ha ha! (not you, obviously!)

Im still a little concerned that i dont look like my avatar . . .when its a picture of me!!!!!! 😱

Im still a little concerned that i dont look like my avatar . . .when its a picture of me!!!!!! 😱

Lol, maybe you should've sat with your 'sucking on a straw' face on all day!! :D

xx

Im sorry. Its NOT you. Even when you pulled the face :D

It's my friend anne, honestly - your avatar looks just like her!!

NOOOOOOOOooooooo its meeee! Think i might look into contacts straight away!

I thought Rossi won the best looka-likey of yourself award....he was the one who closely resembled himself I thought?!

hi all was great to see y'all and i dont look anything like my pic but i did this afternoon !

I thought Rossi won the best looka-likey of yourself award....he was the one who closely resembled himself I thought?!

When Katie and I were looking for you, it was Rossi that I spotted first - and he didn't even have a pint in his hand!:D

Woo Hoo did someone say awards!! I look diferent now mind, red wine!!

I think Viki does look like Viki? But that may be more to do with the green theme??

I also must admit I got some genders wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back