how was the meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi all,

Just wondering how the 'meet up' went yesterday?🙂I imagine for some it was wonderful to actually 'meet' another diabetic. Alex loved the holiday with the other diabetic children that Adrienne organises.🙂Bev

There's feedback and photos on the thread on the events board, it was lots of fun!:D Hope you can come along to the next one!

Aah - how sweet - thanks! I hadnt noticed the thread on the events section. Can anyone tell me who is who? Sounds like you had a brill time - maybe next time - but Alex wont be drinking!:D😉Bev

Aah - how sweet - thanks! I hadnt noticed the thread on the events section. Can anyone tell me who is who? Sounds like you had a brill time - maybe next time - but Alex wont be drinking!:D😉Bev

Yes I would like to know who is who as well. Tez is easily identifiable with the t-shirt and I guessed Rossi was Rossi with the pint !!

If you look at the profiteroles eating picture, im on the right completely oblivious whilst i stuff my face!!! :D

Aymes is next to me, then Shelly on the left in the orange!

If you look at the profiteroles eating picture, im on the right completely oblivious whilst i stuff my face!!! :D

Aymes is next to me, then Shelly on the left in the orange!

hehehe, I hate it when that happens (and it always seems to happen to me 😉)

In the first picture i'm the one in the purple jumper, next to rossi.

I'm the one with the cat ears!

Luckily for everyone, I'm the one you can't see !! 😛

xx

You all look so young! Makes me feel like Methuselah's granny.😱

You all look so young! Makes me feel like Methuselah's granny.😱

Yes, lol, that IS how I felt!! Feel young on the inside, but sadly the outside never got the memo !! 😛

xx

Hi all,

Just wondering how the 'meet up' went yesterday?🙂I imagine for some it was wonderful to actually 'meet' another diabetic. Alex loved the holiday with the other diabetic children that Adrienne organises.🙂Bev

It was really good, nice to meet everyone, or at least those I did chat to, sorry didn't circulate fully! I'll try harder next time!

Although I actually went to school with a diabetic and uni with two it didn't mean anything to me then as I wasn't diabetic then, and although only a year in I did find it really good to chat to others to hear their take on stuff diabetes related or not!

Where ever the next one is I will do my upmost😉

I'm older than that too Northe.🙄

Well you all look very happy and all very good looking! Is there a pic of sugarbum?🙂Bev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back