HOW MUCH EXERCISE DO YOU DO?

Walk to shops and carried bag back. 4350 steps.better than nothing

Walk to the beach, along the seafront, it was sunny, cold and windy, but boy it blew the cobwebs away. Couldn’t see for the sun so went in and ordered new prescription sun glasses. Specsavers love me these two months !!

Don't you feel better being out in the fresh air Carolg 😎. Well done😉

The only exercise I'm able to do at the moment are the exercises that my physiotherapist has given me to do ~ plus on her advice to sit on a wobbly cushion 5 x daily. To date I'm not feeling any benefit but it's early days yet. I've started using CBD Oil ~ similarly early days.

Well done everyone on your respective achievements.
WL

At the moment I can only do walking - I went to the gym a week and a half ago. I had the tail ends of a cold. It turned it into a nasty chill. So this time I am waiting until it has left my system before I go back. I do miss it big time though

A good 4-6 mile walk 3 times a week (hills to get the heart rate going) and just started back jogging once a week, I know its not much but getting back into it after completing c25k last year. Strangely after jogging levels go up! After walking levels come down. Can't win sometimes.

A good 4-6 mile walk 3 times a week (hills to get the heart rate going) and just started back jogging once a week, I know its not much but getting back into it after completing c25k last year. Strangely after jogging levels go up! After walking levels come down. Can't win sometimes.
Nothing wrong with a good walk 😉

I work in a food factory (the one with a certain tiger called Tony)

Just checked my phone and the step count per 12hr shift is anything between 16000 and 19000 steps.

Does this count as exercise??

I work in a food factory (the one with a certain tiger called Tony)

Just checked my phone and the step count per 12hr shift is anything between 16000 and 19000 steps.

Does this count as exercise??
Absolutely! Better than sitting on your behind all day staring at a computer screen (like I used to do! 😱 ) 🙂

Hi folks!

I've just received my 2018 review from Fitbit.
Mindful that l'd been less than active for the last six months coz of back and hips issues ~ and when I have, my exercise wasn't really anything to write home about ~ I don't think I did too badly!

I walked 98 km
Walked 145,850 steps
Burned off 127,639 Calories

WL

I cycle a bit. Started mid 2016, a few miles now and then and built from there. I am now doing between 30 and 50 miles per week, and has helped enormously with improved control.

Have also started doing park run with my wife and children, they are old hand at it, I am still learning the ropes.

Well cycling stopped mostly, occasionally do some local laps around place. So as alternative have resorted to doing ''indoor'' exercise. I can but do my best with what I got. So I'm doing lunges, bicep curls, knee pushups, squats. I've got a resistance band and abs roller although stopped the abs roller...come back to that at a later date. However have noticed how 'firmer' my calf muscles have become and my thigh muscles have returned to being firm again. Still being persistent but 'downed tools' with everything over xmas. So just getting back to the start of exercising again. Slow but still hanging in with it all. motivation lets me down in a hurry!

I'm struggling to get my ar$e in gear after my lazy Xmas. I did a 10k run this morning at a very leisurely pace. Lovely bright and frosty morning. This week's total then is one 10k run, one swim, 1500m freestyle, and six bike rides to work and back totalling about 66 miles. I really need to get back in the weights room but I've sort of had enough for now.

I do yoga more or less every day, and run 3-4 times a week, walk to work each day that’s just under 2 miles, do the odd stint in gym

Back