How long diabetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th September 2009 so just over 2 months.

June 1974 for me so that's 35 years, 5 months - not bad since I'm only 21 🙂

Late september (err somewhere around the 28th ish?) 2008, so just over a year... Like Helen ( i think) said, that was when i was diagnosed, in hindsight i was probably struggling for a while before that, maybe as much as a year and a half..h

Diagnosed June 2000 as T2, on Tablet meds

Then put onto insulin jabs Feb 2009

But still T2

Hazel

november 2000 so nine long years

lol i found my diabetic twin :D

Late september (err somewhere around the 28th ish?) 2008, so just over a year... Like Helen ( i think) said, that was when i was diagnosed, in hindsight i was probably struggling for a while before that, maybe as much as a year and a half..h

same as me late sept 2008-hey there are a few diabetic twinnes around!

Looks like i'm the only person who doesn't know when exactly they were diagnosed 😛

Looks like i'm the only person who doesn't know when exactly they were diagnosed 😛

nooooo noooo i cant remember the exact date! it all became a bit of a blur to me at the time as i was working full time

nooooo noooo i cant remember the exact date! it all became a bit of a blur to me at the time as i was working full time

hehe phew im not the only one. I cant say I really thought of it as a day I should remember. I doubt my mum has a clue either! I only remember I was 18 because of the things I had going on in my life (ie A Levels!) and because the nurses felt sorry for me being with the oldies because I looked about 12-ish and was only just too old 😉 :D

All I know was I was diagnosed in 1996. Other than that I don't know anything else. I might have a peek in my file next time I go to the clinic to see exactly when I was diagnosed.

February 2008, so coming up to 12years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back