Guess the HbA1c...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you dont mind me guessing corrine i'll say 6.7 good luck x

thanks twin! i'm sure yours will be much better next time 🙂 did you get that one re-done because of the mix up

thanks twitchy

Erm not yet , she just said make an appointment for this week 😱 I will make one tomorrow though Twin 😉 Hmm I wonder if mines still in the 17+'s :(

Erm not yet , she just said make an appointment for this week 😱 I will make one tomorrow though Twin 😉 Hmm I wonder if mines still in the 17+'s

It hasn't been long since you had it done has it? so it will still include those highs you had because it was within 3 months. Hopefully the good results youve had lately will push it down a bit though 🙂 and in a few months it will be even better 🙂

hope you dont mind me guessing corrine i'll say 6.7 good luck x

Not at all Steff - guess away! Thanks - I hate needles and am not looking forward to it!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo i get a bar of chocolate! so on Saturday i'll think of 6 numbers then take 2 off and i'll win millions! i will share of course!

Good result Katie, well done

Julie xx

Good luck Corrine , I know how you feel I hate getting bloods done :(:(

That's great news Katie - well done - it's nice to know the hard work is paying off! :D

Excellent katie, and well on the way to that 6.5% by Christmas!:D (Remember outr deal?)😉

I've noticed that we are still all getting our results as a percentage, but we were supposed to be getting it in mmol/mol too since the beginning of July - has anyone been given the mmol/mol figure yet?

Dear Northerner,

Yep, got mine today - 39 (5.7% in old money)

Regards Dodger

Hi Katie...

Brilliant result....:D... Well done hun..

Heidi
xx🙂

well done dodger , what where you previous?

Dear Steff,

I tend not to change much over the last few years - last value was 5.8%

Warmest Regards Dodger

Woooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!Well done Katie! Keep up the good work and have a little treat!:DBev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back