Guess the HbA1c...

Status
Not open for further replies.

katie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi everyone,

Ive got my hospital appointment tomorrow and i'm going to find out my HbA1c result. Last time it was 8.something, but I can't remember the exact result! I will ask when i'm there. So, any predictions? :D

Also, Munjeeta's appointment is on thursday and I know she is happy for people to guess her's too 🙂 Her result last time was 8.0%

I'm going to guess 6.8 for Jeeta since she has been trying really hard.

I will go 6.6 for jeeta and 7.1 for you Katie , good luck both x

p.s does the winner get a prize or maybe double if they get both right haha x

Last edited:
Hi Katie....7.4 for you hun..xx

Munjetta....6.9...xx

Heidi
xx🙂

Hi everyone,

Ive got my hospital appointment tomorrow and i'm going to find out my HbA1c result. Last time it was 8.something, but I can't remember the exact result! I will ask when i'm there. So, any predictions? :D

Also, Munjeeta's appointment is on thursday and I know she is happy for people to guess her's too 🙂 Her result last time was 8.0%

I'm going to guess 6.8 for Jeeta since she has been trying really hard.

Ooh! That's a tricky one! You've both had some big ups and downs, and also reported good days and bad...

I think Munjeeta's will be a slightly greater improvement than yours Katie, simply because I don't think she hits the bottle quite as frequently:D

So - 7.5% Katie, 6.7% Munjeeta. But I hope that both of them are better than you expect!🙂

I think Munjeeta's will be a slightly greater improvement than yours Katie, simply because I don't think she hits the bottle quite as frequently:D

So - 7.5% Katie, 6.7% Munjeeta. But I hope that both of them are better than you expect!🙂

lol! this is very true! Ive had some overnight 20s because of the alcohol 😱🙄

I think i'm going to be dissapointed.

lol! this is very true! Ive had some overnight 20s because of the alcohol 😱🙄

I think i'm going to be dissapointed.

Hi Katie...

Whatever your HbAc1...please dont be disappointed...and too hard on yourself.....Think positive..it may be a lot better than you think..also you have been working really hard on the low carbing and corrections etc....:D

Heidi
xx🙂

Hi Katie...

Whatever your HbAc1...please dont be disappointed...and too hard on yourself.....Think positive..it may be a lot better than you think..also you have been working really hard on the low carbing and corrections etc....:D

Heidi
xx🙂

dont worry heidi, im not the kind of person who let's this kind of thing get to me, i'm way too laid back :D I would be a bit upset if it was higher because I have been concentrating on my levels more, but it would only make me try harder so it's ok 🙂

Ive had a bad year so if it's bad result at least i'll know why!

dont worry heidi, im not the kind of person who let's this kind of thing get to me, i'm way too laid back :D I would be a bit upset if it was higher because I have been concentrating on my levels more, but it would only make me try harder so it's ok 🙂

Ive had a bad year so if it's bad result at least i'll know why!

Sending you big (((((HUGS)))))...things will go ok...🙂

Heidi
xx🙂

wwwwhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo bar of chocolate for the winner!!

ok Katie 7.6
Jeeta 7.3
the numbers just came to me... if they are right i'll be doing the lottery on Saturday!

Good luck

Juliexx

Hi Twin ... I think 6.9 for you , I know you've had a few random highs but you have been really trying hard 🙂 Anyway look on the bright side it wont be anywhere near my 17+ even if it is worse than you hope 😉

Hmm Munjeeta is a tricky one .... 6.2 random guess 😱

Hi,

Just got back from my appointment and I'm carrying on in the right direction, yay 🙂 I found out that my last HbA1c was 8.2 and now it is 7.8 woo!

woooo welll done and nobody got it right lolz proudspirit was closest with 7.6

Hi,

Just got back from my appointment and I'm carrying on in the right direction, yay 🙂 I found out that my last HbA1c was 8.2 and now it is 7.8 woo!

Excellent katie, and well on the way to that 6.5% by Christmas!:D (Remember outr deal?)😉

I've noticed that we are still all getting our results as a percentage, but we were supposed to be getting it in mmol/mol too since the beginning of July - has anyone been given the mmol/mol figure yet?

Hi,

Well Done Twin !!! all your hard work is paying off :D my turn to get a lower one now 😱

Well done Katie!! Good result & heading the right way too! 🙂 Nice one!

Excellent katie, and well on the way to that 6.5% by Christmas!:D (Remember outr deal?)😉

I've noticed that we are still all getting our results as a percentage, but we were supposed to be getting it in mmol/mol too since the beginning of July - has anyone been given the mmol/mol figure yet?

yep, i remember! I doubt i'll have another HbA done before christmas but I can aim for that by the next one. I might be organised and get one done in time in aus but not sure :confused:

That's a good point northe. I'm glad because I wouldn't have a clue what it meant in mmol/mol hehe, I don't like change 😉

They'll probably just start telling us both.

Well done Katie. I've got the dreaded blood test tomorrow with results next week so fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back