Group 7-day waking average?

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hope all is ok, if they gave him the option of going home they must be pretty sure it will be fine. He will probably like being pampered in hospital (does that actually happen these days!!) x
He just wants to be home at his own flat, he's already tetchy about people wanting to wrap him in cotton wool
xx

Lanny

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
05:19 BS 8.8. Not waking though as I’m about to eat before going to bed.

I can’t remember when I last posted, lost track of the number of days, until I got an email from the forum saying @Kaylz had PM’ed me!o_O

Sorry about that if you’ve been worried about me!:oops:

I’ve been spreading myself a bit thin doing too much, overtired, caught a wee chill & still in the midst of chaotic BS but, it’s starting to settle as I’m almost over my chill. My sleeping pattern has been all over the place & I tended to sleep through alarms so, my med times were erratic there for a bit. But, I HAVE now, last 3/4 days, got my 2 Levemir doses roughly 12 hours apart albeit at different times: 6am & 6pm with me taking my pills at 6pm!

It dosen’t take much to go a bit off kilter & then have things escalate!:rolleyes: I’m starting to get back a bit on an even keel now though & the key was getting my 2 Levemir doses in place 12 hours apart as they should be: when sleeping SO much & through alarms I only took 1 dose; the 2 doses are now actually helping me to control my sleep a bit better!:rolleyes: My day, at present, IS the wrong way round, waking at 6pm & sleeping at 6am, but, I can slowly work on that & get it back the right way round!:rolleyes:

I’ll finish eating now, munching away on my sandwich while typing, take my meds & am Levemir, go to bed & catch up on the forum later when awake!

I wish you all a Good Morning & have a Wonderful Day!;)

PS: I think, if I can stick to it, Levemir at 6am & 6pm maybe better?:rolleyes:

Snowwy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning all,
@Michael12421 still battling these early morning readings...
A 5.6 for me again after very poor sleep. Our daughters decorating progresses and I hope the cat managed to stay away from the wet paint!
For those in need today I offer another quote from the book by #charliemackesy...
Blessings Snowwy

Attachments

SueEK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
@Snowwy another great quote
@Lanny hope you manage to get your day the right way up! X

Baz.

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning All, I was going to say oops I had a mars bar and a twix chocolate bar last night and that is why my level is so high but it is 5.2 so I'm a little shocked by that reading but happy to go with it

Attachments

SueEK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
6.8 this morning. Was robbed yesterday at the vet, just over £91 for 3 months flea stuff,and vaccination. In and out in less than 5 minutes, I’m obviously in the wrong profession.
Have a good day.
@Kaylz hope all is well with Bruce today x

SueEK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning All, I was going to say oops I had a mars bar and a twix chocolate bar last night and that is why my level is so high but it is 5.2 so I'm a little shocked by that reading but happy to go with it
Wow that’s impressive Baz, congrats on the HS x

Baz.

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning

@SueEK I text him at 6:45 and he replied 3 minutes later lol, feeling better apparently has feeling in his fingers again so that's good

Anyways it's a 6.0 for me this morning

Have a nice day folks
xx

Bloden

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning folks. :p 4.2 here.

@Michael12421 :) I seem to remember you saying that you go straight to bed (more or less) after your evening meal. It might be a good idea to eat early enough so that you can do a finger prick two hours after your evening meal injection. That way, you can judge if you’re going to go low overnight. It’s all I can think of really, to help you shake off these worrying morning hypos.:)

Didn’t get enough zzzzzzzz’s last night. More coffee needed!

Flower

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning all 8.0 today

Feeling nervous as I’m going on the bus for the first time since March to eye hospital appointment. Double decker buses are running on my route so we can socially distance but not been in an enclosed space for months:eek: More nervous of bus than eye clinic! Note to self- do not walk into any trees or lampposts after eye clinic...

Hope you’re all doing well out there:)