Forum's 2nd birthday meet - 13th November 2010, London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be great to meet you snjstar!

Only a few days now people! Going to pick up tickets tomorrow :D
Picking up tickets tomorrow I have had my for about a month now lol, got such a good bargain am going in first class. I cant wait to see you all
Take care
gail

Anyone seen the weather report for saturday

Shiv I couldt wait to pick mine up lol, stuffed them in my purse and when Im feeling a bit down/pissed off i just look at them
I hope its not weather like it is today
gail

Well my boss has ruined this one for me! sorry guy/gals I can't go:(

I will deffo be at the next one no matter where!:D

Well my boss has ruined this one for me! sorry guy/gals I can't go:(

I will deffo be at the next one no matter where!:D

May a million manky lancets pierce his putrefying flesh! Or similar curses! Sorry you can't make it Paul :(

Just like to say,

I hope you all have a fab time, rain or shine! :D

Hi guys....feel really bad but I am going to have to give Saturday a miss :(

Am mega broke plus am moving in just two weeks, and now I work in London I get zero time during the week :( just got so much on my plate and so much to do before the move...gutted will miss it...

I will be there in spirit tho and can't wait to see the piccies...have a great time everyone 🙂

Lots of love x x x

Am mega broke plus am moving in just two weeks, and now I work in London I get zero time during the week just got so much on my plate and so much to do before the move...gutted will miss it...

I will be there in spirit tho and can't wait to see the piccies...have a great time everyone 🙂

Lots of love x x x

Aw Shelley :( I do understand, my dear and hope you can make the next one. Perhaps I should close this thread so no-one else can say they're not coming! 😉

Am mega broke plus am moving in just two weeks, and now I work in London I get zero time during the week :( just got so much on my plate and so much to do before the move...gutted will miss it...

Lots of love x x x

Sorry to hear that but fair do's and i hope there aren't to many piccies!

Sorry guys it looks very much like i wont be able to make either but if by any small chance things change i know weher to find you all.

Just so you know, I'll be popping down on Saturday and I'll try and drag some of the NLYD crew over after bowling! I think we'll be able to get there at about 15:00.
I'm hoping to come along for a little bit before we go to the bowling place too if I get the time.

See you soon :D

Just so you know, I'll be popping down on Saturday and I'll try and drag some of the NLYD crew over after bowling! I think we'll be able to get there at about 15:00.
I'm hoping to come along for a little bit before we go to the bowling place too if I get the time.

See you soon :D

That would be great John 🙂

It would be good to know what time everyone is expecting to arrive and leave the Meet, so that everyone has an idea of whether they're going to be left drinking alone or not!

Katie and I expect to arrive around midday, and will be leaving just before 8 pm. Over to you...! 🙂

Ok, I am now popping my head above the parapet!

I will be coming along and will arrive around midday-ish. I'll then nurse the odd beer for a couple of hours or so with you. 🙂

Andy

Needs a bit too much time and money to trek down from Snape! Maybe the next one in York. There are some great Yorkshire beers!

Hope everybody has a great time

Sorry I can't be at the meet tomorrow :( I really enjoyed the meeting in Brum. Just wanted to say I hope everyone has a great time tomorrow and has a safe journey there and back xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back