Forum's 2nd birthday meet - 13th November 2010, London

Status
Not open for further replies.
squidge63 be great to meet you, another one to add to the mix. Hooray
gail

Wow ,, wish I could come , too far , costs too much ,but hopefully a nearer one will be for me ,, I hope you all have a great time , I will be thinking of you all ,, xx 😛

Wow ,, wish I could come , too far , costs too much ,but hopefully a nearer one will be for me ,, I hope you all have a great time , I will be thinking of you all ,, xx 😛

I think we have quite a few members in the North East so hopefully someone will organise one there. Otherwise, I'm pretty certain that York will be a venue in the New Year! 🙂

Thank you , I WILL keep my eyes peeled for that meet ,, wow ,although im fairly new to this forum ,id love to meet like minded and health probs .:D

I Live in London but as new to forum will hopefully come next time 🙂

Jenny as shiv says dont worry about being new more fun that way. Im not going to know anyone there or wot they look like so thats going to be fun

Don't you remember? I think we need to give it at least half an hour so we're not rushing like mad things like last time! 😱

Oh did we go to waterloo? :D Thought we went to victoria or something! Not far then, that's good. Yeah, don't want to risk missing the train!

Might have to give this weekend a miss, sorry :(!

I'm trying to get my big bike license and I have to start by taking a CBT course which is a full day. The only weekend day they have free this month is, sods law, on the Saturday. Other than that its all weekdays and I've not got much holiday left from all these hospital appointments and check-ups lol 🙄

I'm going to try and sort something out to make the event, but not looking too likely at the moment. Sucks :(

I'll be walking from waterloo, not far if you go direct, ehy Northe'!😉

Won't be staying too late as got a free cheese & wine evening in the village!!!!

Might have to give this weekend a miss, sorry :(!

I'm trying to get my big bike license and I have to start by taking a CBT course which is a full day. The only weekend day they have free this month is, sods law, on the Saturday. Other than that its all weekdays and I've not got much holiday left from all these hospital appointments and check-ups lol 🙄

I'm going to try and sort something out to make the event, but not looking too likely at the moment. Sucks :(

That's a shame Lewy, hope you can work something out and manage to make it.

Is the pub far from waterloo?

I go into Waterloo too, I am going to get the Northern Line to Leicester Square and then change to the Piccadilly Line to Holborn..

I get to Liverpool St then Im a coward taking a black cab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back