everyone's blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Tales of a Pump Symbiont? Sounds a bit more attractive than parasite!😉 And it needs you as much as you need it!

For some bizarre reason Symbiont freaks me out a bit, i think its all the mind control connotations that go with it.

Strange from the girl who is choosing to refer to herself publically as a parasite 🙂

For some bizarre reason Symbiont freaks me out a bit, i think its all the mind control connotations that go with it.

Strange from the girl who is choosing to refer to herself publically as a parasite 🙂

Pump and Parasite is alliterative though, which is good. When I think of symbionts, I think of the lovely Ezri Dax from DS9 (with her gorgeous short haircut:D)

ezri_031.jpg

Funny, mine was more like this:

images

he he :D

THIS!!!

i miss stargate :( jack o'neil FTW!

I was a secret fan . . . .😱

That picture reminded me of the Star Trek ear worms!!! I had nightmares for weeks after seeing that as a kid!!!

Or a large snake...

Viki, I like the parasite thing -- alliterative, as Northerner says, AND a bit eye-catching, which is good. Also, there is already a d-blog called bittersweet...

Good luck, and go for it.

xxoo

Northie, i never had you down as a trekkie! I'll admit, i went thorugh a trekkie mad stage at uni, but i've lost touch.

Northie, i never had you down as a trekkie! I'll admit, i went thorugh a trekkie mad stage at uni, but i've lost touch.

Big fan ever since Captain Kirk and Mr Spock! Only to watch though, never became part of Starfleet like a couple of my friends did:D I do wonder though whether the attraction has been that they have a lot of lovely short-haired women in every series (except the old one) - Tasha Yar (TNG), Kira, Ezri (DS9), Kes, Seven (Voyager), T'Pol (Enterprise)...

Not that I took that much notice of course!😉

Lol, That's another thing me and Northerner have in common, first Kate Bush now Star Trek. I've been a fan since I was a kid watching TOS.

Lol, That's another thing me and Northerner have in common, first Kate Bush now Star Trek. I've been a fan since I was a kid watching TOS.

Obviously, you have impeccable taste in your selection of futuristic space operas!:D

Katie, excellent, sounds like you're having a ball, just don't get too lost!

Take care of yourself

Rossi:D

Nice one Katie nice to finally able to read it hun xx

I'll try not to rossi 🙂

I'm hoping to have some more stuff to write about and some good pictures after this weekend, we are driving the great ocean road 🙂

Goodnight! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back