everyone's blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks SH -- I'm a bit perplexed though why I don't have anything coming through from search engines yet?! I think I've done everything I'm supposed to do...It seemed to come through much faster on my last blog...

I read somewhere to remove everything from the old blog sidebar, which I've done. No links anyway, except a 'moved' sign...

Any thoughts? Some of my reason for doing this is raising awareness and 'sharing', and if I'm not able to attract random folks, that seems a shame...

My deep down drive is that I couldn't find anyplace to read about diagnosis and feelings etc when E was diagnosed. I REALLY want people to be able to find me for this reason!

Hmmm...

Thanks SH -- I'm a bit perplexed though why I don't have anything coming through from search engines yet?! I think I've done everything I'm supposed to do...It seemed to come through much faster on my last blog...

I read somewhere to remove everything from the old blog sidebar, which I've done. No links anyway, except a 'moved' sign...

Any thoughts? Some of my reason for doing this is raising awareness and 'sharing', and if I'm not able to attract random folks, that seems a shame...

My deep down drive is that I couldn't find anyplace to read about diagnosis and feelings etc when E was diagnosed. I REALLY want people to be able to find me for this reason!

Hmmm...

hi patricia, it took a while for search engine people to come through onto my old wordpress blog. Then they all came in waves 😱 they'll come 🙂

I know! I can never find my blog on search engines either. Anyone know anything about this?

with blogspot its wierd...i can't find my new one on google either...even if i type in really obvious stuff...but I know they can be found...they're probably on page 8732873947923 or something

Well flipping heck you are not going to believe what I've just found!!! OMG I'm so cross.

Like you Sam I've been sitting here off and on for the last coupla weeks looking at the optimiser thing...

FINALLY went back just now and checked my 'Privacy' stuff in Settings: and the thing saying I want to be visible to search engines wasn't checked!!! ARGH!!!

I remember looking at this when I first did this blog...but I must have skipped over it too quickly. Because the rest of the options I don't want -- only seen by people I know etc -- and I must have missed this one.

Oh MAN! What an idiot I am...

Sigh. Okay, let's see what happens...

Wouldn't it be AWFUL if it made absolutely no difference?!

NOW I wonder how the heck I'm getting ANYONE visiting! I get like 50 per day at the moment. Not much, I know, but they must just be folks! Oh my.

Blast.

So check your privacy settings!

Thanks for that Patricia. Just checked my settings and mine was blocked too, lol. Not that ive been advertising it! Need to write a proper post first 😉 Maybe later...

Ok i have a confession, i started a blog mid January, wimped out of sharing it and abandoned it.

So now im resurrecting it, or at least i want to but i cant for the life of me think of a title which doesnt make me sound like a moron . . . :confused::confused:

Ok i have a confession, i started a blog mid January, wimped out of sharing it and abandoned it.

So now im resurrecting it, or at least i want to but i cant for the life of me think of a title which doesnt make me sound like a moron . . . :confused::confused:

bittersweet?

It is tricky - I thought of a good one the other day and found someone else had already thought of it😡 What about Poddington's Posts?

It is tricky - I thought of a good one the other day and found someone else had already thought of it😡 What about Poddington's Posts?

I started it as PoddingtonPump originally, but i'd rather something that instantly identifies it as a diabetes blog, not a demented 80s cartoon fan's blog!! :D

Plus i found someone else whos called their pump Poddington the other day which annoyed me . . .😡

I really like Steff's bittersweet, a play on words of something to do with diabetes, but i want it to have a positive spin on it.

Dont want much do I 😉

I started it as PoddingtonPump originally, but i'd rather something that instantly identifies it as a diabetes blog, not a demented 80s cartoon fan's blog!! :D

Plus i found someone else whos called their pump Poddington the other day which annoyed me . . .😡

I really like Steff's bittersweet, a play on words of something to do with diabetes, but i want it to have a positive spin on it.

Dont want much do I 😉

sweetsucsess.

shame her name was not joanne it could of been jobloggs lol

What about 'DiabetesVikipaedia'?🙂

Ooh that makes me sounds very knowledgeable!!! 🙂

I just thought of one i think is cool, but that might only be because its late and i have a warped sense of humour, but it is factually correct . . .

"Tales of a Pump Parasite"

(Parasite being "something that exists by taking from or depending on another" :D)

I like it 🙂

shame her name was not joanne it could of been jobloggs lol

Awesome!! My sisters name is Joanne, i am now annoyed that i wasnt born first!!

I just thought of one i think is cool, but that might only be because its late and i have a warped sense of humour, but it is factually correct . . .

(Parasite being "something that exists by taking from or depending on another" :D)

I like it 🙂

Genuis Viki see your getting the ideas flowing now x 🙂

I like it 🙂

What about Tales of a Pump Symbiont? Sounds a bit more attractive than parasite!😉 And it needs you as much as you need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back