everyone's blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northe, everything works in wordpress. It's used by web designers to build websites, not just blogs.

Northe, everything works in wordpress. It's used by web designers to build websites, not just blogs.

adsense won't work in wordpress. They don't allow advertising unless you have it hosted elsewhere 🙂

That makes sense, I host my own.

Patricia, i'm now following you on Twitter 🙂

That makes sense, I host my own.

do you have to pay wordpress for the 'domain mapping'. Apparently to redirect your blog to your own domain you have to pay $10 a year 😱

do you have to pay wordpress for the 'domain mapping'. Apparently to redirect your blog to your own domain you have to pay $10 a year 😱

Nope I dont have to pay for that! That's taken care of by my host.

Maybe you should just use blogspot instead :D

i broke blogger lol :D

i might have to go back...import all my posts back over there

are there any other decent blogging platforms?

Last edited:
:D yeeeeeeeeeeees

speaking of, I must get on with becky's guest post.

Looks like I'm going back to blogger peeps!

Ok, type it up into a word document, I'll send you a PM with my e-mail. Just send it to me when you're done.

blogger won't import my wordpress entries noooooooooo

I've been reading up...By the way, good blog Tom, very interesting. I'd like to write one myself, but i really don't think anybody would be interested in my bleetings... Nor am i disciplined enough to keep writing stuff down, i think. I suppose if i combined my diabetes complaints with a rolling book review and what i like on tv, then i minght be able to fill a page. I'm a bit afriad of getting hot under the collar about work stuff coz that may lead to getting the sack..

You should do one, Rachel...

I think it can be about 'angle' -- so reviewing and stuff could all fold in together... Sometimes diabetes blogs are very directed about diabetes, and sometimes it's all about 'life with D', as it were...

Okay, bye.

Katie, thank you for following me! Quite taken with Twitter, in some strange way... A bit haiku-ish sometimes, which I'm enjoying...

xxoo

That happens Tom! Sorry about the levermir issue...but it seems that as usual you have a better hold on things than a DSN does...

Everyone's up now in my sidebar, so thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back