Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou

thanks everyone for your support so far... please carry on passing it around i really thing more people should see it..

Hi Lee

just watched yours and Claudia's videos. Both fantastic. I hope the challenge goes well on 19th June

pass it around

i have had such an amazing response about the doc so far... diabetes uk site on facebook has it on there and the comments just show that something like this has been needed for a long time.... please pass it on.... anyone have any ideas or contacts about getting this even more exposure?/

hope you are well

lee
x

local radio....local tv ??? let me know if you need any hassling emails doing !!😎

yes all of the above!!... i know diabates uk are doing another press release... but any and all "hassle" is great... anyone you can think of... media wise... they can never have enough info.. i have press release as well i can forward to you... but it does not inculde the doc.. just the challenge....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

some of you were talking about neuropathy

thought you might find the documentary of interest...

lee

How would you explain a hypo?

interested on how fellow diabetics would explain a hypo....

good one lee ....any news on the wheelchair yet ??

Hi Lee

I am just wondering wether you get Disablity Living.. I'll tel ya why I applied for it and the turned me down, I have since sent them covering letters from the doctors and consultants and I have got to got to a tribunal to get there out come of my disabilty... Like you I use a wheelchair and a walking stick but they didnt seem to be bothered.... Can you help me out with this pleae

Cheers
Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back