Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just tweeted it, hopefully get a few more views! 🙂 I'll email Joe tomorrow and see if he will tweet/FB/MySpace/Bebo it! 🙂

I've just tweeted it, hopefully get a few more views! 🙂 I'll email Joe tomorrow and see if he will tweet/FB/MySpace/Bebo it! 🙂

your getting very skilled at the social networking impressive ! get joe on the case !!!

I've just watched it. Certainly made me think about my own reaction to younger people on mobility scooters. Thankyou.

I think you must live very near my parents, some of the locations are within a mile or so of their house. I'll look out for you when I visit.

Absolutely brilliant Lee have to admit I had a wee bitty tear in my eye. Have put it on Facebook. Know what you mean about photogrphy as you can loose yourself in it. I love taking pics though not all that great at it . Kinda found it late in life but it's great fun. All good wishes to you Lee, just keep hanging in there.

thanks muddlethru... glad you liked it.. tried to be as honest as possible... thanks for sharing it too.. hope your well..😉 x.. oh if wanna see some more photos you can add me on facebook lee nevitt ,...

Just watched this Lee - the production values are amazing! What a great job. A tear from me too at the AP bit....more than anything, it makes the *weight* of dealing with this condition so clear, the sheer effort. And when AP comes... Well bring on the day indeed. Our hearts will be lighter.

Anyway. Well done you. Hang in there. X

thanks for taking the time to watch it and reply... really much appreciated i will pass on your comments to the students who made it all possible xx

:D have shared on fb :D

Hi Lee

Just watched your vid, proper 10/10 mate.

Only had D1 for about 18 months, so been pretty intense period. U mention at the end if this helps one person u'd be pleased. Well its defo helped me.

Hats off to u. I reckon u might have to bow to popular demand and bring out another!!

Thanks

Dave

hey lawlessd well.. i must say you have brought a tear to my eye... thank you so much for you comment.... i tried to be as honest as i could... there were about 8 hours of film shot and the guys cut it into 10 mins...!!... i hope your having a good day..... feel free to pass it on...
thanks again x
lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back