Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you

thank you all so much for your feedback really appreciated... please pass the link on if you can..;0

Well done mate x

Really enjoyed watching, did well up a bit hehe.
Will pass it on. 🙂

Superb.

Totally with you on the white-red analogy.

Not many seem to understand. I don't look disabled and peope underestimate the challenges we go through, simply becasue they can't feel or see it.

Had to ask: Any chance of more?

we want another episode lee ! has it been entered for any awards ?

awards

erm no noit any awards.. unless you can think of any the girls who did it deserve something x... and i was thinking of doing one for after the challenge....

erm no noit any awards.. unless you can think of any the girls who did it deserve something x... and i was thinking of doing one for after the challenge....

i am sure it could be shown at some of those film festival thingys next time i see my mate the film maker i will ask her x

Just watched it I thought it was brilliant😉, I will be posting it to my facebook page hopefully some more people will watch it 🙂 x

Excellent video Lee and your photos are amazing.. will post link on my Facebook page :D

emma31

brilliant thanks emma... whats your add...if you dont mind me asking... i have a little group too....😉

would it be able to go on here under the useful links bit does anyone know? x

hey Lee just had a thought ...whos your contact at DUK ...bet Joe would post it up on the DUK Fb .....Joe are you reading by any chance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back