Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
just watched it excellently produced ...wow awesome i will try and post link on my facebook xx absolutely Brilliant x

i am going to bump this aswell as folks take the 10 mins to watch ...its excellent x🙂

I tried to watch it but couldnt get the sound working - any ideas?:confused:🙂Bev

I'm so frustrated at the moment because my connection has been slow for days and I can't watch anything on You tube without it pausing every few seconds! Looking forward to watching it when speed improves Lee! 🙂

I'm so frustrated at the moment because my connection has been slow for days and I can't watch anything on You tube without it pausing every few seconds! Looking forward to watching it when speed improves Lee! 🙂

that was the excuse he used about my vlog lee, don't take it personally!! 😛:D

Wow, a very courageous video Lee. I really enjoyed it and it brought a tear to my eye when you had see that article about the artificial pancreas.

Well done, and great photography by the way.

bumping again ...this is fab and sugar it brought a tear to my eye too x

thanks am.... so pleased its going down well... the girls who did it were just amazing...keep bumping.. diabetes uk like it too spoke to the press office today and they are doing a press release about it.... the main reason is to try and raise awareness... so please anyone pass it onto anyone and everyone...
thanks again everyone....

Finally managed to watch by getting it to download in the background! Lee, any help you need in promoting your challenge, we're right behind you 🙂 Terrific video, kudos to all involved.

promotion

hey... any help promoting the challenge would be amazing... you got any ideas ...
glad you liked the vid.... the girls did a great Job ..

bump...if you missed this ...take the 10 mins to watch its well worth it !🙂

Thanks for posting Lee, very good will be passing it on to a couple fo people i think will be interested. Good luck with the fundraising

Dvd

if anyone wants a copy of the actual dvd then message me your address and i will send you a copy xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back