12 for ?15 Promotional Code: GLUCO2

Glucotabs?
6 Pots for ?15 †
Promotional Code: GLUCOTABS1
Glucotabs Offer
Glucotabs?
4 Pots for ?10 †
Promotional Code: GLUCOTABS2

All Promotions Valid until 13th November 2009.
† Normal Price ?2.95 per 50 tablet pot.

Not sure how Glucojuice is meant to be better than Lucozade, but I do find Glucotabs handy to keep on me.

might be a stupid q but are glucotabs palatable?! i'm okay with dextrose and lucozade tab things but wonder what glucotabs are like?

In my opinion they are the nicest ones!

I ordered 6 bottles yesterday. Not sure i'll ever get through that many though, it was just the cheapest option 😱:D

Jelly babies half price at Co-op, ?2 for a big box🙂 They also have diet coke BOGOF 6 packs, and KP dry roasted peanuts at ?1 for 360gm - now I'm well-stocked up!:D

Jelly babies half price at Co-op, ?2 for a big box🙂 They also have diet coke BOGOF 6 packs, and KP dry roasted peanuts at ?1 for 360gm - now I'm well-stocked up!:D

dam local co-op closed for refurbs lol

Young's jumbo prawns - half price in Tesco - down from 6 to 3 pounds.:DBev

half price on roses and cadburys heroes at morrisons down to ?1.99

They're supposed to be for emergencies!😱😉

I couldnt help it 😛

I managed to keep all the gross ones: orange, yellow, green etc lol. Don't worry, I won't be buying them again! I'll stick to glucotabs, that I don't touch unless hypo!

the local tesco by me have a deal on for the minute on pepsi/diet pepsi and pepsi max all at ?1.56 buy one get one free. it is a good deal if you drink pop, but i dont really and nowhere sells my teabags cheap lol

Oh yes, in Waitrose and Sainsbury's they have 2 fridge packs of coke for ?5, that's 20 cans.

I got some of that pepsi max but one get one free in tesco. Might have to go to sainsburys for the cans of coke though. Where I shop each week depends on whos got the best offer of coke/pepsi

Hi all,
Tesco have whole salmon half price. Mine only cost ?10!:DBev

Hi all,
Tesco have whole salmon half price. Mine only cost ?10!:DBev

Great deal Bev!

My old chums LIDL seem to still be alternating between diet pepsi/pepsi max and 7up lite at ?1 for six cans!

But I want some big pots not the tubes!! getting low, how long do I hold out for???

But I want some big pots not the tubes!! getting low, how long do I hold out for???

Ive got 4.5 pots and a couple of tubes left since they did their last offer, maybe I should start a shop? :D

They do the deals quite often so might be worth holding out for. You could buy dextrose tablets to keep you going.

Ive got 4.5 pots and a couple of tubes left since they did their last offer, maybe I should start a shop? :D

They do the deals quite often so might be worth holding out for. You could buy dextrose tablets to keep you going.

cor blimey girl how many did you buy ?? My druggie draw can only cope with 4 pots at best, down to last one, well into it too.

Might use greggs donuts in the mean time if I run dry😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back