Diabetic Friendly Foods/ deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
morrisons are doing half price i cant believe its not butter original and light for 50p

Loving the idea of this thread! I love stocking up on things on offer!

I also am not keen on Pepsi and prefer Diet Coke! As coke is not always on offer, if any of you live near a Home Bargins then coke is always priced at 29p a can!!! It pains me when shops charge 80p for a can!! Also sweetners are sold at Home Bargins there too which are much cheaper than the shops!!

Keep up the thread with the deals!!

ive never even seen diet cherry coke lol, lucky you for getting it

What a shame!! ALL the major supermarkets round here (Tesco/Sainsbury/Asda/Morrisons) do it. Also love Dr. Pepper Zero - can you get that? It's not too disssimilar.

xx

What a shame!! ALL the major supermarkets round here (Tesco/Sainsbury/Asda/Morrisons) do it. Also love Dr. Pepper Zero - can you get that? It's not too disssimilar.

xx

no lol gosh where is it you live , im on my way

no lol gosh where is it you live , im on my way

Lol, I think it's a long way for you to pop down for a bottle of fizzy - I'm in Surrey/South London !!

xx

Lol, I think it's a long way for you to pop down for a bottle of fizzy - I'm in Surrey/South London !!

xx

dam if only i was going to the london meet as well you could of brought some with you

Heehee, that's what I thought!! I'm sure Diet Cherry Coke will reach your neighbourhood one of these days, lol.

xx

Heehee, that's what I thought!! I'm sure Diet Cherry Coke will reach your neighbourhood one of these days, lol.

xx

aye i expect so , so behind the times i tell thee

Loving the idea of this thread! I love stocking up on things on offer!

I also am not keen on Pepsi and prefer Diet Coke! As coke is not always on offer, if any of you live near a Home Bargins then coke is always priced at 29p a can!!! It pains me when shops charge 80p for a can!! Also sweetners are sold at Home Bargins there too which are much cheaper than the shops!!

Keep up the thread with the deals!!

Yes thank god for Home Bargains , we have quite a few in Liverpool :D

ive never heard of that place!

Me niether...I wish we had a morrisons when we were in north devon this summer they had a morrissons and it was amazing..best fish ive seen in a long time and i am into fresh fish in a bigggg way
my local supermarket is called 'fishers' but doesnt sell fresh fish but the standard samon trout cod and haddie and very expensive. It stocks heritage brand and boy thats cheap 2x the most addictive diet lemonade for 79p..

Me neither - I gather they haven't ventured south of Watford, lol.

xx

Lidl had six cans of Pepsi Diet or Max for ?1 last week - always worth popping in there, some great deals and even their own brand stuff is pretty good.

Fruit juices (cartons) are a good deal 1l of tomatoe juice for 85p

Handy its the closest food store to me. :D

Home bargins isn't a supermarket as such, they don't have fresh foods and they sell home products too....i'm always in there for my coke they must think I am a major shareholder! Lol! Also asda are doing 2 x 1.5litre bottles for 1.50 so 75p a bottle!

Aberdeen's the nearest to my home (from tomorrow that is). 104 miles is a bit of a trek. Pity that.😱

Sainsbury's - 1 pack of 6 x 250 ml bottles of Pepsi Max (handy size to carry around) = ?2.58 or 2 packs of 6 for ?3 !

Tesco's - 2litre bottle Pepsi Max = ?1.

(Unfortunately, I don't like Pepsi/Pepsi Max, lol, I have to wait for the [diet] Coke (especially [diet] Cherry Coke!!) to be on offer!!

xx

hi Asda are doing 3 bottles of coke (all varietys including diet cherry coke) for ?3.50

Lucozade sport body fuel 750 ml for 59p in quality save / home and bargain. Ideal for hypo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back