Diabetic Friendly Foods/ deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
morrisons are doing bottles of robinsons squash for 50p

Sweetners in tescos 'silver spoon' are bogof. 2quid for 2x400 tablets. Also sainsburys have 25% off canderel.

asda are doing pickled onions for ?1, haywards ones, which i lurve, the best snack since being diabetic me thinks!!! Morrisons are doing really great deals for pasta and pasta sauces (not carb counters i guess!) buy one get two free!!!

really?! pickled onions send me sooo high. god they are nice though.

Morrisons have big bags of carrots, onions, celery all for 50p or less, perfect for winter casseroles and soups.

Also cabbage and other fruit and veg at 'better than half price' prices.

xx

excellent i just grabbed all of them this morning lol ,

morrisons have lucozade 6 bottle pack half price
they also have ben and jerrys ice cream for less than half price :D not particulary diabetic friendly but yum!!

nikki i was just going to say about the lucozade(?1.73) and the ice cream(?1.90)pmsl, there also doing 4 pk of dark mars bars for a ?1

they also have ben and jerrys ice cream for less than half price :D

there also doing 4 pk of dark mars bars for a ?1

Oy you lot !! Stop tempting me with special offers, lol !! :D

Typical though, as soon as you start dieting all the supermarkets bring out BOGOFs and half prices on all the yummy things!!🙄

xx

Just saw in Balance magazine that medicalshop.co.uk has 20% off if you quote "Balance2" at the checkout... and postage is free if you spend over ?15.

Off to stock up on Gluco tabs!

Morrisons are doing 12 bottle of water for ?2 there the 500ml size ,also there doing family size box of cheerios for ?2 and choccie matchsticks for a ?1 mint and orange flavour

iceland got fruit shoot robinson juice for 1 pound [200mlx4]

?2.50 for three god sized packs of various veggies. There's a broccoli, cauli and carrot one, one with broccoli carrots, sugar snap peas and baby sweetcorn, a soup one with carrot and swede that I used on Monday for the Shepherd's pie, there's stir-fry mixes and others.

?2.50 for three god sized packs of various veggies. There's a broccoli, cauli and carrot one, one with broccoli carrots, sugar snap peas and baby sweetcorn, a soup one with carrot and swede that I used on Monday for the Shepherd's pie, there's stir-fry mixes and others.

Hehe! I was trying to imagine what a 'god-sized pack' would look like, and whether I, as a mere mortal, could carry it home! Thought it wa an expression you Scots used - then I realised it was a typo!:D

Hehe! I was trying to imagine what a 'god-sized pack' would look like, and whether I, as a mere mortal, could carry it home! Thought it wa an expression you Scots used - then I realised it was a typo!:D
Oops! The packs provide generous portions for two, or decent portions for four if you're having spuds or rice as well.😱

I'll be flying there..........oh no, hang on, I would if I knew where, lol 😛

xx

More oops! Tesco's.😱😱😱

Asda are doing four baking potatoes for 20p (I KNOW!!!) carrot batons, 2 for ?1, theyre usually 90p each, pickeld onions for a pound, theres tonnes of stuff on there at the moment, mini filled jackets, down from ?1.48 to 50P!!!

again, not good if you're cutting on carbs but bargains nonetheless

xxx

morrisons the "best" range is all 25% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back