Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelb1uk

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all..

Am attempting to estimate how many ppl are coming to the 2yr on the 24th in London! Can't wait!!!

Event: Circle D 2 year Anniversary Meet + Diabetes Support Meet
Date: April 24th 2010 12:00 midday
Place: Yates' Wine Leicester Square

All welcome!

Even if you are a maybe pls let me know so I can do my maths 🙄

Open to all ages and you can of course bring ppl...

Also VERY OPTIONAL is to wear a wacky pair of sunnies...thought it might be a giggle, Primark do some great ones for ?1-?2 😎 pls don't be put off of coming cos of the sunnies tho, bit of a dress up always splits a group 50/50 so if you love it join in and if you dont, then dont 🙂 either way is cool.

The important thing is that everyone has a great time and we all raise a glass to Circle D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
me me me me me me me me

i'll see if i can find some sunnies i can pull off. i have a narrow face apparently so i struggle to find glasses that don't make me look like an insect!

ok thats 8 me's so I assume there will be 8 SHiv's coming :D hehehe

Sunnies an be serious or silly, or u can pass althogether....no pressure 🙂 cant wait to meet u!!! x

should be there :D ...but maybe late 🙄 but dont worry I'll find you !😎

am - i'm planning to be around until about 10pm ish. i'm staying at a friend's place over night, and he's leaving a gig at 10, so we said we'd meet after that. so yeah - doesn't matter if you're a bit late!

am - i'm planning to be around until about 10pm ish. i'm staying at a friend's place over night, and he's leaving a gig at 10, so we said we'd meet after that. so yeah - doesn't matter if you're a bit late!

heheee ...ummm now thats an idea.... you all going to go clubbing?

no idea, but i suffer really badly with social anxiety, i can't handle clubs - if people go clubbing i'll politely decline for fear of a panic attack!

Please put me down as a possible. i have put in for the day off and am waiting for the reply.

No set plan for the evening, can't really chat in a club so will try and stick to a nice pub/ bar...don't wanna anyone to be uncomfortable 🙂

will be great...

Will do Tez, thanks 🙂 x

No set plan for the evening, can't really chat in a club so will try and stick to a nice pub/ bar...don't wanna anyone to be uncomfortable 🙂

will be great...

Will do Tez, thanks 🙂 x

if it does cocktails, i'm there. (preferably cheap cocktails!)

Am hoping to pop along to meet you all - bit of a noob on site , so don't want to gate crash!! Whats the start time? Sorry if this is written up already.😱
Gloria

Glodee it's open to all so come on down 🙂 course u won't be gatecrashing, will be great to have you there and to meet u!!

Yes 12pm at Yates, Leicester Sq London...look for the big blue 2 balloon 🙂 x

I'll be there! Will have to leave at around 6 to get my coach home, but I have found that 8 hours drinking and revelry is about my limit these days 😱

I moved this to the General Messageboard and stuck it so everyone will see it 🙂

Last edited:
I will be absent miss :( Do I need a note? 😉

I shall be very jelous when I look at all the pics I know. Sob!

hahah Northe I'm 26 and I can't handle drinking for 8 hours so I wouldn't worry hehehehee!!!

Lou - am officially sulking 🙄 but am going to let you off...but just this once mind hehe 😉

woohoo am loving adding to my 'attendees' list 🙂 xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back