Carbs or Calories for newbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could at least let him have. some of the cheese.
I'd have all the cheese Mr T would be avoiding it due to "saturated fat" wouldn't he..

I'd have all the cheese Mr T would be avoiding it due to "saturated fat" wouldn't he..

Maybe Mr T sticks to less than 30g a day, so half the cheese would be OK.

Maybe Mr T sticks to less than 30g a day, so half the cheese would be OK.
But if I'd ordered the pizza it would have had extra cheese..
He's welcome to the cardboard base though.

Last edited by a moderator:
But if I'd ordered the pizza it would have had extra cheese..
He's welcome to the cardboard base though.. way too many carbs for any human.

Then there's plenty of cheese for both of you

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah, I guess once again, you are refusing to accept the beauty that is my diet.
Nothing wrong with a pizza now and again.
If we order stuffed crust you can have them as a treat and suck the inside out?

Those same mods should set up sub forum for you & bulkbiker so you can have your wee tiffs in there.
Is that not just called private message, save all the new people getting a barrage of arguments on their threads asking for support

Is that not just called private message, save all the new people getting a barrage of arguments on their threads asking for support
Possibly but then no-one would benefit from the pearls of wisdom that we sometimes cast..

🙂

I think perhaps it’s time to let this squabble rest for a while? Even the light hearted attempts at humour are getting reports from members who are seeing some of the ‘ribbing’ as coming a bit too close to the line.

Perhaps you can try a different tack, and simply share your own experiences, rather than trying to prove each other’s strategy (which is working perfectly well for them) is somehow ‘wrong’.

There’s no one single approach that works for everyone - let alone appeals to everyone. One approach isn’t ‘better’ than another, They are just options to be tried, mixed up, adapted, and which have their own risks and benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back