Before Tea/Evening Meal

It's only the second for me since being diagnosed in May 2022 @Pam123

4.7 for me.

It's only the second for me since being diagnosed in May 2022 @Pam123
thats really good and i thought i was doing well 6 months in, only have slow release insulin once a day so was unexpected, do you have a sensor ? mine didnt go off thats what worried me but the lovely people on here have given me advice to help avoid it again

Well got teuchlly 3.6 was out and about dex sounded 5.5 and double arrows down. I had brought a pack of mini packs of heribos as sometimes like thongs in small packets but they actually took a while to get to(so perherps should have stuck with dextrose tablets of jelly babies) dex is saying im at 4.4 now so going to bolus and eat.

Out of my usual 5's tonight with a 6.1 before dinner thanks to Walkers' salt and vinegar chip sticks.

Tonight 4.3. Third drop of the day despite 60gm extra CHO for physio . They walking with a prosthetic requires 3 - 4:times the energy than with a naturally occuring leg! (long leg emoji).

And a 7.0 for me this fine frosty evening.

4.9 for me

Well technically 13.7 on dexcom and 9.2 on finger pick(I did a second one because I needed to make sure that is really was that far out) I almost didn't check at all because I got the test strips on the NHS app still hasn't changed i had another conversation and they said i can order more when i needed just it can't be changed nhs app and said to contact them but I've have been told things like that before and I hasn't happened how they said). But hopefully If they really really can't change it on the system(seems odd as it would have stayed the same had I not changed strips)(I will need to keep an eye on it this evening though as thats dexcom advise that situation) it is a bit wired though that when even though that BG used mostly match up(I mean close enough) to what dex was saying before saying even dex was showing really high but as when i changwd meter thsts not been the case more offen which makes me think could it ne the meter but then again there other factors that could be affecting it.

4.9 for me… again.

My readings are so predictable I think I ought to just save money and just do it one day a week! (Or if I eat something new.)

This a rather late post from me tonight, a 7.1 was the magic number.

And it was a 6.8 for me pre-dinner this windy evening.

Back