You're invited this wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi all,
Its pizza night on wednesday!

To anyone who doenst know what this is about, we are trying some experiments with difficult foods to try to get the dosing right etc and also to learn what foods do to us.

You can choose to make your own, buy it, or get a takeaway etc..

You are all invited to take part and then post your results (a new thread will be started for results) so that we can find out what different people do for the particular food and what works well. I think the best thing about doing this is that some people will learn what foods they should stop eating as it plays havoc with levels - so its a win win situation!

If there are any pumpers out there who are not sure whether to take part - please do! Selfishly i want to know what you do for pizza - so we can stop the rise! Thanks!🙂Bev

Oh any excuse for pizza! my girlfriend will be pleased. Not sure if I will be ordering one in or doing an oven one at home. Will definatly have plenty of meat as topping though.

Will do my best to join in this one, Bev. I have a pizza in the freezer and if all goes to plan then i will give it to my son tomorrow for tea and let you know the results. 🙂

Sounds good! No oven at home so will have to order in! Mind you I haven' t managed to persuade wifey just yet so may have to do it on Friday, but will add results to thread whenever we do it😉

Yup im in getting the gear later im making my own .

I haven't had pizza for ages...🙄

I'll get one from Tescos so I know what the carbs will be...

Im off out to wagamamas so will not be joining in your pizza scoffing. I will be looking at the results with interest though as last time I ate one I went really really high

Enjoy everyone 😉

Ive just tested and im 17.4 if i dont go down before 6/45 ill not be taking part, hope i am ok then cause i aint missed one yet and i really wanna do pizzza grr.

I can't join in anymore because my family want to go for a stupid me-leaving-the-country meal :( Looks like i'll be having chinese, ugh.

I can't join in anymore because my family want to go for a stupid me-leaving-the-country meal :( Looks like i'll be having chinese, ugh.

So - they took into account what YOU want for your leaving meal, eh?😱😉

Hope you enjoy it anyway katie!🙂

Well i was able to join in phew shall put up all the ingredients etc in the results thread later ill be eating about 6.30

I'm opting out - my body can't deal with eating pizzas these days. However, pizza used to be one of my favourite foods until I started testing.

I look forward to hearing the results!

Good luck - John

I hope we get more to join in tonight!:(

Adrienne? Patricia? Mand? tracey? Anyone?

Katie - you should have put your foot down and said PIZZA!!!!!!!

Alex is starting on a rubbishy 12!!!!!!!!!!! I set a temp basal which turned off his dual wave and we didnt notice!😱Bev

I hope we get more to join in tonight!:(

Adrienne? Patricia? Mand? tracey? Anyone?

Katie - you should have put your foot down and said PIZZA!!!!!!!

Alex is starting on a rubbishy 12!!!!!!!!!!! I set a temp basal which turned off his dual wave and we didnt notice!😱Bev

no adrienne tonight as she is away , not sure about others, some with it being half term might not be doing it ,

no adrienne tonight as she is away , not sure about others, some with it being half term might not be doing it ,

I thought A was back tonight? Anyway, its just us then! Was Rossi having pizza tonight?🙂Bev

I'm opting out - my body can't deal with eating pizzas these days. However, pizza used to be one of my favourite foods until I started testing.

I look forward to hearing the results!

Good luck - John

Hi John,
I think we're doing fajitas next week - not too bad as the wraps are only 37 carbs and plain chicken and salad - perhaps you could join us next week? It would be great to see someone with such a good hba1c show us what foods do to your levels.🙂Bev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back