Woof! What's that I can smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i get my first months salary (not till nov tho ) i'll slip you a few bob too ...like john i too have a rule not to do this sort of thingy but this is a worthy cause and without all your encouragement i wouldnt be doing this job at all x thanks x

when i get my first months salary (not till nov tho ) i'll slip you a few bob too ...like john i too have a rule not to do this sort of thingy but this is a worthy cause and without all your encouragement i wouldnt be doing this job at all x thanks x

Thank you kindly, my dear 🙂

Well it's worked Shiv, I don't post on here often, but this has made me look and donate! Best of luck Northerner, I will be keeping an eye out for your progress!

Well it's worked Shiv, I don't post on here often, but this has made me look and donate! Best of luck Northerner, I will be keeping an eye out for your progress!

Thank you Fee! Much appreciated! 🙂

Don't be a stranger here, we love to hear how things are going with you and our parents section has become a little quiet lately - let your friends know we are still here for them! 🙂

There's a great newsletter available from the charity called 'The Sniff', viewable online here (you can download the pdf if you want to read offline or print it out):

http://www.flipbookserver.com/scripts/showbook.aspx?ID=10003057_392871

:D

I should be making an appearance on the charity website's News section before too long, plus I've got an idea for a little competition too with prizes for the first ten out of the hat who sponsor me from the forum or CWD family - details to follow! 🙂

Might see you there, I'm running for JDRF, Good luck,

Sue x

Good luck Alan. After my recent run I do know how hard it will be. Well done you!

Will you be wearing a pingu vest? You'll have to let me know your race number when you get it! How's the training going? 🙂

I will be wearing pingu!!

Training going ok, I ran 5.5 miles today in an hour so hoping to finish in less than 2 hours but not too worried if I dont, as long as I finish I'll be happy!
I've raised ?400 so far so really chuffed with that, just hope they find a cure soon!! Think I'll do a coffee moorning next time, lot less energetic:D

Hope you're training going well, I'll let you know my number when it comes although I'm sure 'll be miles behind you!!

Suex

Well done to you too Sue. Good luck with the sponsorship too.

Great charity Alan. Hope it goes well.

Need to push this posting up to the top. I'm sure that there are many more here that would like to support and sponser Alan in this worthy cause.

John

Here's another push!

Well done Northener for featuring on the charity's News page. Here's to getting those woofs woofs funded😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back