With apologies to those not on insulin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've postponed until tomorrow. I was feeling a bit nauseous this morning so my appetite wasn't really there. It's also given me the opportunity to shop for tomorrow's breakfast of sausage, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, fried bread and beans, plus probably some toast and jam and I might even have some fresh OJ! Not sure about lunch, but I have a big Cornish pasty for tea which I will probably have with chips, peas and carrots - then I have two chocolate eclairs for afters! 😱

Wot? No black pudding!!?

Not a proper cooked brekkie without some proper Bury black pudding!

Andy

I've postponed until tomorrow. I was feeling a bit nauseous this morning so my appetite wasn't really there. It's also given me the opportunity to shop for tomorrow's breakfast of sausage, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, fried bread and beans, plus probably some toast and jam and I might even have some fresh OJ! Not sure about lunch, but I have a big Cornish pasty for tea which I will probably have with chips, peas and carrots - then I have two chocolate eclairs for afters! 😱
Thats not a breakfast thats a snack😱

Sounds great 🙂

Any mods around - apart from Northerner, who is being very very naughty!!!!!

This is outrageous - my poor WLG group is being led astray!!! Block this site immediately I say....flipping heck Alan - we are nearly at 2 stone loss!!!!

Cazscot - if you go anywhere near one slice of Jamaica cake.....I will....I will....I will.....think of something!!!!!!!!

Come on Andy - stop this outrage - don't be swayed by Alan to cross the line into naughtiness - you are doing so well - remember that belt!!!!

Come on Andy - stop this outrage - don't be swayed by Alan to cross the line into naughtiness - you are doing so well - remember that belt!!!!

Dont worry lucy the antics from andy wont sway me for one lol, so count on me haha x

Well done Steffie - keep away from it all...think of this weeks check in ....and the wrath of Lucy!!!

I agree.

On reflection, I find this thread to be a massive insult to all those non-insulin controlled Type 2's everywhere and a bad influence on those working so (munch, munch) hard on their (munch) diet and weight (munch) loss.

So, I'm going to close this thread (what can Northey do to me? Cut my wages? Pah!)

Andy 😉

I am quite sure thats a nice healthy salad you are munching on their Andy.

The power of the WLG rules!!!

Anyone wanting to join us feel free - on our way to a total of 2 stone at the moment!!!!!

Alan - you have gone very quiet!!!

I am quite sure thats a nice healthy salad you are munching on their Andy.

The power of the WLG rules!!!

Anyone wanting to join us feel free - on our way to a total of 2 stone at the moment!!!!!

Alan - you have gone very quiet!!!

<Andy quickly brushes the biscuit crumbs from his jumper and smiles sweetly>

Andy 🙂

Aaaaaargh!!!!!!!

So are we running a book on this event? :confused: We need to base it on one estimate but it could be for: -
  • total grams of carbohydrates eaten
  • total grams of fat swallowed
  • total calories consumed
  • total units of insulin injected
  • Northerner's highest BG reading of the day
  • time at which Northerner first throws up
  • date at which Northerner gets out of hospital (only kidding!)
I think the BG reading would be best, assuming that regular readings will be taken during the day. 😎

brill idea rossineri guess Northerner BS levels after eating all that :D

I think Northerners BS after that lot will peak at 16.6. How bloated he will feel I dont know lol

Cazscot - if you go anywhere near one slice of Jamaica cake.....I will....I will....I will.....think of something!!!!!!!!

I promise I won't buy any!!!! I am away to have my weight watchers youghurt for my pudding! :D

Oh Northey, so jealous!!

I'm stuffing my face on Saturday as am at a wedding all day. Also plan to drink too much in the evening. This thread has made me even more excited!

Enjoy tomorrow!

Cazscot I have a spare Jamaice cake. Cant you hear that lovely sticky cake calling you Yum Yum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back