With apologies to those not on insulin

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm could you have a little cocktail for me - a pina colada would be just the job - oh and it must have an umbrella and a sparkler.😉

How about gipsy tart thats about the only thing i miss,made with a tin of evapourated milk and a bag of soft dark broun sugar😱

Go mad! big breakfast sounds good to me followed by afternoon cream cakes or scones with clotted cream ..... then the evening definatley takeaway or meal out with lashings of booze! enjoy it !😎

I know you Alan - you will get half way through then go for a run!!!

How about a banna with brown sugar sandwich, I used to love these when I was a kid yummy

Alan

I would like to request that this thread is kept as far away as possible from the WLG forum!!!

You naughty boy!!

Alan

I would like to request that this thread is kept as far away as possible from the WLG forum!!!

You naughty boy!!

I dont think he will have time to read this - too busy munching his way through sausages and hot buttered white toast!🙂Bev

just had a great breakfast /linky sausage/potato scone/fried eggy not had it in such a long time mmmmmmm very enjoyable,
north my wife got me ginger cake from tesco at the weekend was fantastic mind you i sliced off the icing from the top ,

Just eat till your heart content (or your stomach) Northerner!🙂 Nothing wrong with a good blow out from time to time, as long as you match the insulin accordingly no damage will be done, but you may find your trousers or jeans a little tight tomorrow morning. Suggestions......a nice cheese cake! Toby.

Hands up the person who started the Jamaica Ginger Cake talk. I went in to Iceland today and they have them two for ?1.00, so of course I had to get them. Shame on you lol

Hands up the person who started the Jamaica Ginger Cake talk. I went in to Iceland today and they have them two for ?1.00, so of course I had to get them. Shame on you lol

Glup 😱, I am not a great cake person but Jamaica Ginger is my fave, I could eat it all... I want some now!!! 😱 :(

Go for it!...OMG! Huge glass of Ice Cold 'COCA COLA!!!' :D

Heaven...I'm in Heaven! La,la, la! 😛

Glup 😱, I am not a great cake person but Jamaica Ginger is my fave, I could eat it all... I want some now!!! 😱 :(

Sending a nice big fat slice your way:D

Said cake is yum yum nice and sticky. I only had one slice but it was about half the packet Whoops

Last edited by a moderator:
Too late to suggest a before and after weigh in?!? Hope you're enoying the day, Northerner.

I was trying to work out how you managed to get to Iceland and back in a morning and why you'd go all the way there just for some Jamaica Ginger Cake! 🙄

My poor brain is in overload mode, obviously.

Andy 🙂

Too late to suggest a before and after weigh in?!? Hope you're enoying the day, Northerner.

I've postponed until tomorrow. I was feeling a bit nauseous this morning so my appetite wasn't really there. It's also given me the opportunity to shop for tomorrow's breakfast of sausage, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, fried bread and beans, plus probably some toast and jam and I might even have some fresh OJ! Not sure about lunch, but I have a big Cornish pasty for tea which I will probably have with chips, peas and carrots - then I have two chocolate eclairs for afters! 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back