With apologies to those not on insulin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
...but tomorrow I think I am going to have a bit of a blowout. I'm so careful all the time and it has been driving me crazy lately, so I'm going to carb count up a feast! I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling like this from time to time, and I do appreciate that for many it's just not feasible if they don't inject or pump.

Go mad for me too!! What are you going to have?

A proper breakfast to start with! And possibly a packet of jaffa cakes! Pizza or sausage and mash! Fish and chips! All suggestions welcome, I'm not used to this! 😉

go for the brekie northe but if fried spud forget the bread or only go for 1/2 slice of fried bread for the tinned tomatoes ...set you up for the day ...jaffa cakes may make you feel sick ...but fish and chip supper sounds in order !! enjoy

You got for it northey reckon thick crust pizza and fish and chips to follow...for pudding haha

Hoping I have a good appetite! Love ham and pineapple pizza, or pepperoni, chicken or meat always seems wrong! 😱

Now this might sound odd... But just be careful you don't end up with a nasty hypo... It's happened to me before with 'extravagant' days. They can creep up on you when you are so sure that you must be running high.

Hope you have a fab food-filled day 🙂

I hope that it is all that you wish it to be. There's nothing worse than a pig-out which doesn't 'hit the spot'.

Enjoy!!

Andy 🙂

Now you'll talking Jamaica Ginger cake Mind you got to be done with banana sandwich without forgetting the saved bit of banana to sit on the side of the plate...

Hi Northey,
Your always so good and careful with your food and levels etc so its fine to have a naughty day once in a while.🙂

My suggestions would be :

Porridge followed by a cooked breakfast consisting of : bacon, sausage, mushrooms, black pudding, eggy bread, tomato, beans, eggs, and toast with lashings of butter. Big pot of tea.:D

Lunch :
Cheese and onion toasted sandwich made with thick white bread. Home-made trifle and a box of quality street to have with a pot of tea.

Evening meal : Chinese buffet take-away. Hot chocolate fudge cake and ice cream - followed by an ice cold lager.🙂

And if you can eat all that - you will be very sick!

I think you will have a naughty breakfast and then eat healthy for the rest of the day.🙂Bev

Porridge followed by a cooked breakfast consisting of : bacon, sausage, mushrooms, black pudding, eggy bread, tomato, beans, eggs, and toast with lashings of butter. Big pot of tea.:D

Don't forget the bed and butter, it's all the rage in Norwich!

Andy 🙂

enjoy it pal, gotta be a greasy spoon for breaky, with extra everything.
I would then go for a takeaway and beer.

enjoy

Rossi

Please can you eat a bakewell tart for me? Ive given them up since starting my new diet and always walk past them when I got to the shop :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back