What the heck is going one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry edited my body now thinks around 7 and 8 is low I wrokecup and tested it and it was 6.9 my correction factor did work as expected this time (i probely should tad more courtiua as i was about to go to bed)

i think ive discoved whats been going on this morning

i think my hosptal may be a little outdated because there still advising a carb free meal for background tests. i do know people eating low carb stacks that don't have any issues thogh.

i think my hosptal may be a little outdated because there still advising a carb free meal for background tests. i do know people eating low carb stacks that don't have any issues thogh.
They aren't outdated, not everyone finds protein effects them so some people can get away with it hence why it is still advised

They aren't outdated, not everyone finds protein effects them so some people can get away with it hence why it is still advised
Yes but they tend to be advising this for everyone.

Yes but they tend to be advising this for everyone.
? what's the problem with that? they don't know which individuals protein will affect so it's standard advice until the person finds out for themselves so yes it would be advised to everyone until they knew how they reacted, its trial and error in every individual in every aspect of diabetes

? what's the problem with that? they don't know which individuals protein will affect so it's standard advice until the person finds out for themselves so yes it would be advised to everyone until they knew how they reacted, its trial and error in every individual in every aspect of diabetes
yes but if they advise everyone to do it some people mit not get proper results

yes but if they advise everyone to do it some people mit not get proper results
i don't mean in gernal just for backroud tests

What did you discover this morning?
i just think i found the reason why I've been running high(probelly best if I don't say exactly why)

Illegal or gross, mystery solved
the other mestrry is why i just felt like I was hyppo at 12.6 maybe its just the affects of all the hovering.

You have mentioned previously that you have conditions that mimic hypo symptoms.

I can sympathise, 10 years ago I fractured my skull and damaged my right ear. Balance problems, dizziness and nausea, used to be hypo warnings, now it might mean my ear is acting up.
yes its anoying and i still get moaned what moaned at for test strips. another thing is sometimes I feel similar sytoms when I'm high and low.

however i miht have not sloved the misteery and I can't keep my phone changed enough.

well, i think its diffnaiity time for background testing. I testing my authority that I still need that extra half a unit at night and Thursdays I was planning to an everyone but I'll test the 4 units in the morning. because I got a bit of an expected result before lunch today considering I'm feeling better just about which is why I went back. I'm still pr sure my background needs are different for each time of day(frustllyily). if it's not my background I'll try doing 1 to 12 instead of 1 to 15 at least in the morning Thursdays are the only change I do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back