What did you have for lunch today?

• Thread starter Thread starter FM001
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha 🙂

I'm on a diet at the moment, hence the disgusting rye bread with soggy eggs, I mean, poached eggs.

Sounds good, well, the soggy eggs anyway.....:D.....is that your own idea or was it reccomended?

I'm making my meals low-GL so that is one thing I thought of having.

C is off with a tummy bug, but still managed to eat lunch.

She had 2 plain bagels, a bag of chicken bites and 2 quality streets.

See gail, you're not the only "naughty" one 😉:D

I don't have lunch, I have dinner around midday 🙂

Not if you come from north of Watford. Tea is what you have in the evening. Dinner is when you have to dress up eg Christmas Dinner, Dining in at an Officers' Mess, which I don't have to do any more

Help I now have more empty sweet wrappers than full ones, sometimes i just feel like saying sod it and I hit that self distruct button

I think I had cheese sarnies some fruit and a couple of chocolate digs.

But it's chip van man mr monk for tea ce soir! Yay!!

Pub meal today - 10oz Gammon steak with fried egg and pineapple and a small portion of chips. All washed down with one large glass (250ml) of red wine.

Reading one hour after finishing eating was 4.5 - I'm a non-insulin-dependent Type 2 and I'm extremely happy with results such as that!

Not if you come from north of Watford. Tea is what you have in the evening. Dinner is when you have to dress up eg Christmas Dinner, Dining in at an Officers' Mess, which I don't have to do any more

LOL, I first came here to Barnet, North London, where it was lunch and dinner.
Now we've moved up North, where it's dinner and tea.

So I'm taking the easy way out, I call both dinner. I will make sure, if it's an invitation, they know if it's at midday or in the evening. I do also use lunch, as at school it's a packed lunch or a cooked dinner🙄.

Have you noticed, that when I write about dinner/tea I tend to write "evening meal"? 😉

Pub meal today - 10oz Gammon steak with fried egg and pineapple and a small portion of chips. All washed down with one large glass (250ml) of red wine.

Reading one hour after finishing eating was 4.5 - I'm a non-insulin-dependent Type 2 and I'm extremely happy with results such as that!

I'm off to the Banting and Best for ONE OF THOSE!! I wonder if they serve food?

Andy 🙂

I'm a non-insulin-dependent Type 2 and I'm extremely happy with results such as that!

You'll be making that your 'every day' lunch then... :D

I had a bowl of stilton and broccoli soup with a roll and washed it down with a diet pepsi ( i must admit, i did have an ice cream later with a flake in 0 :D

I had a bowl of stilton and broccoli soup with a roll and washed it down with a diet pepsi ( i must admit, i did have an ice cream later with a flake in 0 :D

yum, that soup sounds amazing!

That food (& BG) sounds divine!

New Covent garden soups are great, had tatties & leek the other day for luncheon, that was when they were on offer ?2 I think?

I've had a naughty day...hehehe

jacket spud with cheese, beans and salad, followed with, because it is my birthday, a pack of Maltesers (which were lovely). Jacket spuds tend to send my BS down, oddly, and no, i didn't test afterwards.

I'm usually a chocolate free zone, but birthdays and christmas are a special occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back