What did you have for lunch today?

• Thread starter Thread starter FM001
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FM001

Being nosy once again, what did you have for lunch today? I had a 3 egg omelette with some left-over vegetables thrown in from last nights evening meal together with a slice of burgen toast, followed by a 150g pot of fat-free natural probiotic yogurt. Full now and no more till later this evening! Toby.

Jane cooked up some fantastic homemade Acorn Squash and Chilli soup. Two slices of granary bread. Coffee to follow. Yum.

I had 2 crusty brown rolls with egg and watercress in them washed down with a glass of diet lemonade.

I just zapped a beef casserole with dumplings in the microwave here at work. It's back to winter up here with rain and gales and sleet and BRRR!!!!! and I need the fuel to stay warm because our boiler's gone phutt.

Jane cooked up some fantastic homemade Acorn Squash and Chilli soup. Two slices of granary bread. Coffee to follow. Yum.

Not had Acorn Squash soup before but do often have Butternut squash soup which is very tasty. Pumpkin soup is good too, and like you must have a slice or two of a good granary bread to go with it!:D Toby.

p.s how's about your good lady posting the recipe for the acorn soup.

Two slices of granary bread with lean roast beef, lettuce and tomato. Followed by an orange. Pear or apple mid-afternoon.

Quite boring really.........

Salad - Lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and some chicken and sweetcorn thrown in

Dairylea Dunkers Jumbo tubes - better than bread sticks.

2 mini bbq pepperamis.

Mini muller youghurt.

Apple

and a 2 fingered kit kat with coffee........

Who can work out the carbs for that without the packaging???????

And do you think thats a bit much??????

Sounds yummy to me novorapidboi! maybe a bit much,but you are a young man so i'm sure it's ok :D

I'm about to have 2 poached eggs on toasted rye bread, woop! 🙄

Sounds yummy to me novorapidboi! maybe a bit much,but you are a young man so i'm sure it's ok :D

I'm about to have 2 poached eggs on toasted rye bread, woop! 🙄

Flattery!!:D

I dont feel like a young man anymore.........I plan to cut down a wee bit....maybe lose the youghurt......

I have had a roast turkey and light salad cream granary roll

for afters a mini Pork Pie !! mmm mmm mmm I don't normally but we got a buffet in a work for clients who then cancelled and it would have been rude not to 😉

Yoghurt is still sat on desk waiting ........................ think it is going to be a long wait

You are all so healthy....................damn u all..................😡 :D

cupa soup and two rounds of toast. Then afterwards as i read Terry Pratchetts new book I opened the tin of celebrations I got whoops

6' Sub of the day (Turkey Breast and Ham) as a meal so packet of Walkers Ready salted and a diet coke plus a Tunnocks Caramel from home. 8CPs

Marc

Thats more like it folks.............🙂

You are all so healthy....................damn u all..................😡 :D

To redress the healthy balance, I had

50g mixed unsalted nuts
2 small home made beef burgers (just about to work out the calories now!)
2 clementines

This isn't my usual lunch, I hasten to add. I just felt like letting the leash off a bit today.

I usually go for one of .....
a) Soup & Bread plus 2 clementines
b) Beans on toast plus 2 clementines
c) Mackerel in tomato sauce on toast plus, you've guessed it, 2 clementines.

Andy 🙂

6' Sub of the day (Turkey Breast and Ham) as a meal so packet of Walkers Ready salted and a diet coke plus a Tunnocks Caramel from home. 8CPs

Marc

So jealous! Haven't had a Subway in ages.

Well I'm off work at the moment (on holiday) and not up to much so eating much less than normal. Lunch consisted of a packet of Golden Wonder, Muller mini rice pudding and some melon and grapes. This was at around 12.30 and am now starving. This thread is not helping!

So jealous! Haven't had a Subway in ages.

Well I'm off work at the moment (on holiday) and not up to much so eating much less than normal. Lunch consisted of a packet of Golden Wonder, Muller mini rice pudding and some melon and grapes. This was at around 12.30 and am now starving. This thread is not helping!

No suprise your starving, you didnt really have anything...........but I bet your not over weight like me.....:(

Alex had :

Gammon ham sandwich on seeded bread
1 x free carb banana (as playing rugby straight afterwards).🙂Bev

No suprise your starving, you didnt really have anything...........but I bet your not over weight like me.....:(

Apparently I'm slightly underweight, but depends who I talk to... BMI 19. Last time I went to sexual health clinic for smear (woohoo!) I was told they want BMI 20 or above.

Anyhow, I've lost weight over the summer with not working & eating less. Back to work next week and I'm always starving when working (I think due to stress) so will pile on a few pounds then!

My evening meal tends to be pretty huge so I try not to eat too much during the day.

Flattery!!:D

I dont feel like a young man anymore.........I plan to cut down a wee bit....maybe lose the youghurt......

hahaha 🙂

I'm on a diet at the moment, hence the disgusting rye bread with soggy eggs, I mean, poached eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back