What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today
Tea
B: Berries & LF Greek yogurt, toasted muffin & 2 poached eggs.
L: Corned beef & tomato butty on grain & seeded bread, a pear & a mullerlight yogurt.
T: Turkey stir fry with some wholewheat noodles.
Tea & coffee during the day.

I'm off to France tomorrow in the motorhome for the long weekend, no doubt I'll be a bit naughty 😉
"See" you all next week 🙂

@scousebird
Enjoy your weekend Scouser and don't be to naughty 😉
WIth all of that wonderful French cuisine I mean :D

B - egg sandwich, tea

L - Cajun chicken flatbreads with avocado & yoghurt dressing served with sweet potato fries & latte (didn’t spike me)

D - chunky beef & onions, dumpling, tablespoon colcannon mash, carrots, peas & broccoli

Snack - few chunks Belgian chocolate (12 grams carb)

B. My usual 2 slices of wholemeal toast and peanut butter and coffee
L. An apple , some watermelon and sparkling water.
D. Was very naughty here . someone please give me a slap because I’m falling of the waggon far to much lately. A large jacket potato with cheese and beans and a Coke Zero. I must admit though that I thoroughly enjoyed every mouthful and cleared all my plate.
Water through the day.

B. My usual 2 slices of wholemeal toast and peanut butter and coffee
L. An apple , some watermelon and sparkling water.
D. Was very naughty here . someone please give me a slap because I’m falling of the waggon far to much lately. A large jacket potato with cheese and beans and a Coke Zero. I must admit though that I thoroughly enjoyed every mouthful and cleared all my plate.
Water through the day.
slap.gif

B: Bacon, eggs & 1 slice fried Burgen
L: Ham salad in wholemeal thin
S: 2 scones & butter
D: Chicken Saag ready meal & cauli rice & 3 poppadoms
Pud: 3 'no added sugar' mini eggs.

Chicken breast with a bit of broccoli for tea (had nothing until then) and half trifle for supper) snacks 1 tangerine and shared a banana with dogs

Chicken breast with a bit of broccoli for tea (had nothing until then) and half trifle for supper) snacks 1 tangerine and shared a banana with dogs
Hi Heath. We try to get 3 meals in each day and it works better for us BG wise.
Just a suggestion. I hardly ever used to eat breakfast now I do 99% of the days.🙂

I am never Hungry at breakfast and have to force myself to eat at dinner times feeling a lot fuller on low carb coffee my breakfast will have had 4 by time breakfast time

I am never Hungry at breakfast and have to force myself to eat at dinner times feeling a lot fuller on low carb coffee my breakfast will have had 4 by time breakfast time
Used to be the same Heath but something even small kicks to bodies metabolism off I have been told, I used to survve on coffee, bacon sarnies and peis at one time when i was at home and not out. I feel 100% better for it. I drink around 2.5 litres of coffee per day eve now but black no milk or sugar 🙂

That book is just what I need Vince been looking for one to download online with no luck downloaded a couple low carb recipes books but think there to much carbs in there recipes I am eating less than what they show but definitely need a carb counter
It was recommened to me by a member here and seriously is my bible. There is also an app. search app stores either Google or Apple. I use Apple.
You will get a shock at the Carbs in some foods, banana being a prime example.

My liver goes beserk and starts throwing out glucose by the bucketload if I don’t eat which spikes my bg’s more than if I’d had a big meal. I love my breakfast, I’m always starving on a morning! :D

Used to be the same Heath but something even small kicks to bodies metabolism off I have been told, I used to survve on coffee, bacon sarnies and peis at one time when i was at home and not out. I feel 100% better for it. I drink around 2.5 litres of coffee per day eve now but black no milk or sugar 🙂
That's quite good I get up at 8am and go bed at 1 am and drink 2 coffees an hour no wonder I never Hungry have milk and sweetner though can get used to it black,weighed my self yesterday was 14 stone 13lb think most of that is coffee

@Heath o This is the iPhone app Heath

IMG_5287.jpg

It was recommened to me by a member here and seriously is my bible. There is also an app. search app stores either Google or Apple. I use Apple.
You will get a shock at the Carbs in some foods, banana being a prime example.
Never thought of app store cheers Vince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back