What Are You Listening To?

Lanny

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
W.A. Mozart — 12 Variations on 'Ah, vous dirais-je maman'

Have heard of this before, Mozart composed “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” but, never actually heard it until now: didn’t know what to search for; youtube is all very well if you KNOW what you’re looking for & not so good if you don’t or, even know it exists! :rolleyes:

Quite intricate & some piano gymnastics required in places: amazing if it’s true he composed & played it at the age of 7?!!!:eek::p:cool::)

Loved that!:p Thanks for posting it! Two hands together saying “Thank You” emoji!

Contused

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Have heard of this before, Mozart composed “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” but, never actually heard it until now: didn’t know what to search for… <snip>
Oh dear, Lanny! I've absolutely forgotten how I was encouraged to search for it. Something I watched/listened to triggered a thought by suggesting Mozart composed these variations. I enjoyed these variations. Perhaps this link will help answer your questions: Wikipedia - Variation (music)

Later: I've just tried a different search and found this: Twelve Variations on "Ah vous dirai-je, Maman" which I hope will help.

Last edited: