• People with diabetes are currently being contacted to receive the Covid-19 vaccine. Should you have any questions about how this might affect your blood sugar levels, then call our Helpline for support and information on managing your diabetes at this time.Updates: Coronavirus and diabetes
  • Are you currently doing less than 30 mins physical activity per week and would like support to help you move more? Get in touch with our Physical Activity Helpline here

Virtual Meetup - second Sunday of the month

Stitch147

Relationship to Diabetes
MODY
Was another great chat with everyone.

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi there, I’ve recently been diagnosed with type 2 and doing loads of reading about it.
I’m also new to the forum and join the next chat as there’s so much more I can learn from people living with diabetes.
I would love to join your virtual meetings, please can you send the information i will need in order to participate...

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi there, I’ve recently been diagnosed with type 2 and doing loads of reading about it.
I’m also new to the forum and join the next chat as there’s so much more I can learn from people living with diabetes.
I would love to join your virtual meetings, please can you send the information i will need in order to participate...
Will do @Berniegoldfish, and welcome to the forum!

The next chat will be on 14th March, which I think might be Mothering Sunday.

I’ll send you Zoom log-in details in the week before as a reminder :)

EllsBells

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2