Virtual Meetup - second Sunday of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will have leave early because i've doubled booked myslef but will be there for some of it

Sorry busy rehearsing for the carol service this time

Lovely to see everyone this afternoon!

An all-T1 affair I think?

Nice to have a bit of a catchup.

Hope the footie went Rovers‘ way @mikeyB, and look forward to catching up with everyone in the New Year 🙂

Last edited:
Lovely to see everyone this afternoon!

An all-T1 affair I think?

Nice to have a bit of a catchup.

Hope the footie went Rovers‘ way @mikeyB, and look forward to catching up with everyone in the New Year 🙂
I am glad you all had a good time . Sorry no excuse I missed it . I truly remembered this morning . Doing Christmas things online took all afternoon and forgot. What am I like… my loss

Hehe! No worries at all @Nayshiftin

So easily done at this time of year 🙂

Good to see everyone today, yes, we were all Type 1s, weren’t we. We were missing @Stitch147, who promised an appearance from her front room pub, I was looking forward to seeing the festive hair!

Good to see everyone today, yes, we were all Type 1s, weren’t we. We were missing @Stitch147, who promised an appearance from her front room pub, I was looking forward to seeing the festive hair!
I totally forgot about it! We popped out for lunch, then I stuck a program on Disney+ that I'd been watching. I said to trev at a out 4.30 "bugger, I've missed the zoom!!!"

Apologies I forgot as well, too busy sorting out a Christmas tree and stuff. Hubby discovered that B&Q were doing a clearance sale of real trees and selling them all off for £5! Normally we’d have got it last week but forgot, glad now that we didn’t get it then because it would still have been full price!

I totally forgot about it! We popped out for lunch, then I stuck a program on Disney+ that I'd been watching. I said to trev at a out 4.30 "bugger, I've missed the zoom!!!"

Well we weren’t going to compete with Disney+ !

@Robin this was the view that was missed yesterday.
20211129_162553.jpg

I haven't seen a picture of the front of your house this year @Stitch147 - I think it would be a shame to deprive our newer members of seeing it, pretty please?
Here's my street door, wreath that I made, and our porch.
20211207_091100.jpg20211205_134136.jpg20211129_164105.jpg20211129_164115.jpg20211129_164124.jpg20211129_164129.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back