Not open for further replies.

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
He/Him
We have had a couple of successful virtual meetups over the summer, and there seems to be appetite for more opportunities to gather ‘virtually’ for a bit of a chat and catchup via video ‘Zoom‘ meeting.

So I am suggesting we start to hold these regularly on the second Sunday of the month for a while, and see how it goes - until we are able to restart occasional face-to-face meetups.

The next one will be 3pm on Sunday 13th September.

These meetings will use the same meeting ID and password, so if you were part of the August meetup, you should be able to use the same details.

You would be very welcome to join us for 40 minutes or so.

Please let me know in a comment below if you’d like to join the meeting and I will send login details via Direct Message.

These have been fun and it is well worth making it a regular event until things get back to ‘normal’.
Thanks Mike. Looking forward to another gathering.

Hi @everydayupsanddowns, I'd love to join the meeting please, if you could send me the logon details. Many thanks.

Hi @everydayupsanddowns, I'd love to join the meeting please, if you could send me the logon details. Many thanks.

will do Vonny

I’ll wait until more folks have had a chance to express an interest and send a DM around in the days before as a bit of a reminder. 🙂

Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.

From a different room @Stitch147 ?

It could be like ‘through the keyhole’ with a different room each time!
We live in a small bungalow so there's only a couple of rooms left! I don't think people will want to see the avocado bathroom suite!!!

We have had a couple of successful virtual meetups over the summer, and there seems to be appetite for more opportunities to gather ‘virtually’ for a bit of a chat and catchup via video ‘Zoom‘ meeting.

So I am suggesting we start to hold these regularly on the second Sunday of the month for a while, and see how it goes - until we are able to restart occasional face-to-face meetups.

The next one will be 3pm on Sunday 13th September.

These meetings will use the same meeting ID and password, so if you were part of the August meetup, you should be able to use the same details.

You would be very welcome to join us for 40 minutes or so.

Please let me know in a comment below if you’d like to join the meeting anIHd I will send login details via Direct Message.

Hi there, I am new to the forum and i would like to join your virtual meetings, please send the information i will need in order to participate...
regards
margaret

Will do @magnet65 - keep an eye out for a message next week 🙂

I’ll be sending out the meeting details to any new attendees later today, so if you’d like to join us just let me know and I will include you in the message.

If you took part in the August virtual meet, you can use the same details as last time 🙂

I’ll be happy to join in again. Just as long as I don’t have to look at an avocado bathroom suite:D

Hooray! i can’t wait to see an update on the painting 🙂

giphy.gif

Can you include me, thanks

Unfortunately I think I am going to miss the one this coming weekend. We have been offered a holiday home for a week, but I am not sure of any WiFi availability.

Enjoy the get together and I look forward to seeing people next time

We will miss you @SB2015

I’ve sent a PM to the new joiners. Others should be able to use the login details from the August meet.

Look forward to seeing you all Sunday at 3pm 🙂

Last edited:
I'm hoping to pop in, I'm currently camping at a charity car show so only have my phone, but might try and log on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back