Understanding libre email

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an online course for libre. It didn’t teach me anything I didn’t already know. They showed a lot of videos from the libre website. The only useful part was that if you stayed till the end of the session the DSN wrote a letter to your GP asking to prescribe libre.
Thanks that is what I thought that it maybe be like, but I'm not sure yet, as they have a person from Abbott there, as well, from what the invite email says. I have asked them to hold off putting the sensors on my prescription for now, so it will be investigating my other issues and see what happens

In an update, thank you for all your helpful replies, I'm canceling the webinar, till I get more of my questions answered by a one-to-one as, it seems I keep going around in circles with the carb counting business, as it seems that I can't get a straight answer which is bothering me, but hopefully soon I will be having this tech once I'm more confident about everthing

In an update, thank you for all your helpful replies, I'm canceling the webinar, till I get more of my questions answered by a one-to-one as, it seems I keep going around in circles with the carb counting business, as it seems that I can't get a straight answer which is bothering me, but hopefully soon I will be having this tech once I'm more confident about everthing
Surely doing the webinar will give you information about what to expect and help you decide whether the Libre is for you or would some other device be better. There would be no harm in doing it even if you don't end up getting one. It may even help you with the carb counting.

I wouldn’t cancel the webinar. If you don’t know the basics about libre then you will learn something and you’ll be able to ask questions.

I wouldn’t ask them not to put libre on script either - some people have such a fight getting them on prescription! You don’t have to order or use them if you don’t want to yet but you’ll have them sat waiting for you to order them when you’re ready to

Surely doing the webinar will give you information about what to expect and help you decide whether the Libre is for you or would some other device be better. There would be no harm in doing it even if you don't end up getting one. It may even help you with the carb counting.
I did not attend in the end as I asked my DSN for help on the issues, but I did not very far with it, I would still have to use my present meter as well as do the scans which seems a bit silly. I'm not good with numbers and working out

I wouldn’t cancel the webinar. If you don’t know the basics about libre then you will learn something and you’ll be able to ask questions.

I wouldn’t ask them not to put libre on script either - some people have such a fight getting them on prescription! You don’t have to order or use them if you don’t want to yet but you’ll have them sat waiting for you to order them when you’re ready to
Well as asked what was in the webinar and got no answers so I cancelled, watching a video and not knowing what it is, is not what I wanted at the end of the day, so having a face-to-face to talk through everything is better than watching a video.

I asked for them not to be put on till I'm ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back