Types 2 gets all the help Shame while Type 1's suffer all we hear on TV is Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am the first to shout "Hey, hands off my pension!", It should be noted that the reason the state pension is sacred is because pensioners vote, while people of modest means who are reliant on the NHS for health care don't.

In truth, either directly or indirectly through the 'Bank of Mum & Dad', much of the economic activity in the UK is funded by the state pension. So, tampering with it [the state pension] would have wide ranging, very nasty and entirely unexpected consequences. (Think Liz Truss)

The real irony of course is that to fund the state pension, we require a young, healthy and hard working immigrants, yet pensioners are the ones most opposed to immigration and the biggest supporters of Brexit. Talk about circle squaring 🙄
A lot to think about there Irvine. I'd probably be here all day.

Limerick42 as I mentioned in my post was the original author Type 1 person he may have left as his post has gone . The author now is Type2 but the original author Limerick42 was type1 so Mr.Clean is making Irvinghimself not get the full conversation. Its very confusing.

Last edited:
My apologies @MrClean, I thought you were the original poster.😳
I think it’s a bit more complicated than that. You can’t remove your post if it’s the thread starter, I believe. So I think the original poster has changed his name and status to disguise himself. If you look at other 'MrClean' posts where they were a thread starter, they’ve all been edited to a single word, such as 'Hmm'

I think it’s a bit more complicated than that. You can’t remove your post if it’s the thread starter, I believe. So I think the original poster has changed his name and status to disguise himself. If you look at other 'MrClean' posts where they were a thread starter, they’ve all been edited to a single word, such as 'Hmm'
Is this someone stirring us up. Does a moderator know? I don't like this but it starts okay in forums and then because unsafe.

Yes you’ve got it, makes the rest of us look overly annoyed now the OP posts have removed some of the content, though it is still there in the quotes

Really weird that Limerick42 (aka MrClean) has now changed type from type 1 to the type 2 they hate though.

Well spotted, @Robin!

Yes but they are clever to be able to do this.
I know. Ultimately the admin can block their ip address, but there are various ways you can change it to create another profile. Can become a headache for the sites admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back